Holy fuck im never botting on my main again

RServiceGeeks

I found a dragon pickaxe 09-Apr-2015 02:58

After killing a Chaos dwarf hand cannoneer, it dropped a dragon pickaxe.

I found a dragon pickaxe 09-Apr-2015 03:56

Got banned after 4 hours on my main. 2278 total and lots of wealth. no rollbacks though just 48h ban and trade restriction for a week. never botted before. 

Edited by Mothol

I found a dragon pickaxe 09-Apr-2015 02:58

I found a dragon pickaxe 09-Apr-2015 03:56

Got banned after 4 hours on my main. 2278 total and lots of wealth. no rollbacks though just trade restriction for a week. never botted before. 

Man that sucks hard, tbh, Jagex shows such huge inconsistencies in it's banning. Maybe it is deliberate so that people can't know they can bot their main for example, because it will get a two day ban first.

I'm surprised you even tripped out about a 2 day ban. Being someone who sells Vps's/proxies & gold you should be well aware of the risk you take when you bot. No matter what your leveling, where your leveling it ,how long you level it or how old the account is. Your always risking a 2 day ban or worse.

What i would do is try and appeal that ban and see if you can bot to 99 if you get it off ( Or just level legit... the account sounds pretty established ) . I waited a year for my mains 2 day botting ban to expire and now i'm gonna run for a slayer script on it 3-6 hours a day and see if i cant get it's cb stats up to where i can run a decent barrows bot on it. Possibly killing abyssal demon's if i can get it's slayer high enough

On a side note i was farming iron in varrok when i got my 2 day ban cycling like 8 hours of lobby farming and like 6 hours iron farming. I was just trying to get my stats up not even gold farming ( this was before i realized its IRL $ potential ) but i definitely gotten a perm. Just more evidence of jagex's inconsistency