Keep hitting offline..

Vag

So yeah, during last couple weeks some butt hurt scriptkiddo has decided to hit me offline..

First time this happened, I started forwarding all my incoming traffic to cloud server with 50gbps uplink.. It gives me around 2 hours of time to react this kind of activity (mainly monitoring and filtering traffic)

I am kind of running out of ideas as normally this is enough but seems like someone really knows what they are doing.. Any suggestions :P ?

So yeah, during last couple weeks some butt hurt scriptkiddo has decided to hit me offline..

First time this happened, I started forwarding all my incoming traffic to cloud server with 50gbps uplink.. It gives me around 2 hours of time to react this kind of activity (mainly monitoring and filtering traffic)

I am kind of running out of ideas as normally this is enough but seems like someone really knows what they are doing.. Any suggestions tongue.png ?

get botnets and roast him back i cant discuss anymore about this because i almost got banned for linking a ip on here.

If you have botnets you can keep him off for weeks

Edited by clucku

Not sure he wants to ddos him much as he wants him to stop.

I

I am kind of running out of ideas as normally this is enough but seems like someone really knows what they are doing.. Any suggestions tongue.png ?

if the kid is ddosing you through skype log out of skype never go on that skype account again call your provider change your ip tell them your getting ddosed and your ip isn't secure they will change it. Or you can try unplugging your modem for a few mins then plugging it back in and your ip will change if not do the other method. then make a new skype account don't add him again.

• 2 weeks later...