Close

RServiceGeeks

Application

How long have you been playing RS: ive been playing since 2007 with some breaks 

Questing or Skilling: can do both for 07 only

Anything else you think I need to know: skype = wisefish.os add me smile.png

Tried looking for your skype cannot find it you can add me. 

How long have you been playing RS:  2003

Questing or Skilling: Questing.

Anything else you think I need to know:  Kami's not a girl. I'm not paying a "Deposit fee" that I will not get back when I'm done/want out. I want to decline any questing offer that I deem too cheap or if I'm busy IRL(not likely). If you're still interested, hit me up with a PM. I'm on rs 12-16h/day.

How long have you been playing RS:  2003

Questing or Skilling: Questing.

Anything else you think I need to know:  Kami's not a girl. I'm not paying a "Deposit fee" that I will not get back when I'm done/want out. I want to decline any questing offer that I deem too cheap or if I'm busy IRL(not likely). If you're still interested, hit me up with a PM. I'm on rs 12-16h/day.

Deposit fees are refundable no matter what, just thought I would add that. 

How long have you been playing RS:  Since 2007

Questing or Skilling: Questing + A little Skilling

Anything else you think I need to know: Skype: ZifyRS

Added you on skype also

Still in need of a skiller contact me. 

How long have you been playing RS:  7 years

Questing or Skilling:  Both

Anything else you think I need to know:  i have been trusted with a lot of money and been a host in various gambling clans.

Add skype james.horvak-easygoldstop

How long have you been playing RS: since 2006, although it has been on and off. I only started questing and bossing when 2007 came out. Before that all I did was pk.

Questing or Skilling: questing ( can skill although certain skills I will not do, ex. Thieving and rune crafting )

Anything else you think I need to know: I'm open to pay a deposit as long as it %100 refundable. Also I really fast at all 1 def pure quests. ( Mith gloves and all pre reqs, all attack quests, animal mag )

How long have you been playing RS: Since 2008 +

Questing Or Skilling: Skilling & Maybe Quests

Anything else you think I need to know: I used to own my own free powerleveling service, trusted by many members on here.

I can see you were super trusted with 6 feedback.

How long have you been playing RS: since 2006, although it has been on and off. I only started questing and bossing when 2007 came out. Before that all I did was pk.

Questing or Skilling: questing ( can skill although certain skills I will not do, ex. Thieving and rune crafting )

Anything else you think I need to know: I'm open to pay a deposit as long as it %100 refundable. Also I really fast at all 1 def pure quests. ( Mith gloves and all pre reqs, all attack quests, animal mag )

Feel free to add my skype james.horvak-easygoldstop

I can't say everyone thinks I'm trusted, I was trusted with a Super Moderators account a while back. I didn't do it for long due to Personal problems.

• Like 1

I can't say everyone thinks I'm trusted, I was trusted with a Super Moderators account a while back. I didn't do it for long due to Personal problems.

Cool lets not turn my topic into a spam post add skype  james.horvak-easygoldstop thank you.

How long have you been playing RS: Since 2008 +

Questing Or Skilling: Skilling & Maybe Quests

Anything else you think I need to know: I used to own my own free powerleveling service, trusted by many members on here.

You can add me on skype thanks.

Have you added me on skype already. 

Back to the top still looking for skillers and questers guarantee good money per week/day post here or add my skype to discuss.