Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

I use the custom feature on teak trees in the twai banna village and find myself dead in lumby after a couple/few hours of botting, cant figure why.. anyone know?

Is there a dangerous npc in tai bwo wannai area? If so, hide the npc attack option in the settings tab to avoid attacking npcs :D

ey czar I bought the script but I noticed that the yew chopping area at the grand exchange is not working that well . he does not cut all the three the trees , only two of them, and he is frozen or stuck somehow.

Alright no problem, I added a map mode so you can choose the trees to woodcut :D 

• Like 2

Is there a dangerous npc in tai bwo wannai area? If so, hide the npc attack option in the settings tab to avoid attacking npcs biggrin.png

Alright no problem, I added a map mode so you can choose the trees to woodcut biggrin.png

I do not see any map mode in the menu : O I only have : banking , pc, afk, hide, anti, hop, check, old, avoid and loot.

btw can you also make the world hop mode so that it chooses between p2p and f2p because I am not member and it keeps sleecting member worlds

• Like 1

Yes I will make it hop to f2p world if your current world is f2p, and hop to p2p world if your current world is p2p, thanks for feedback :D

As for map mode, just select 'Custom' when selecting a tree location, it will bring up the runescape map, and you can just click on the map area you want to woodcut (drag the mouse to make a rectangle)

• Like 1

Yes I will make it hop to f2p world if your current world is f2p, and hop to p2p world if your current world is p2p, thanks for feedback biggrin.png

As for map mode, just select 'Custom' when selecting a tree location, it will bring up the runescape map, and you can just click on the map area you want to woodcut (drag the mouse to make a rectangle)

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but the script works wonderfully, am using it on dmm to up my woodcutting and fletching, banking willows. anyway, in lumbridge there is 2 willows by the river in a safezone, which is nice. but it seems everytime I try to set up there, with the custom mapping, it wants to run across the river, then correct itself and come back. I've tried a few times, sitting here watching it. The one I have set now manages to catch itself before it leaves safe, but it always starts to walk over the bridge, then correct and come back.  Maybe add an auto location for that spot, in the willows selection for the dmm support. Think it has to do with the places right on the coast that you cant technically walk on, and with the house there it is hard to set a location.  Unless I'm doing it wrong lol

Alright, even better, I will re-introduce the clicktree mode, so you can just click a tree to choose your own trees, instead of choosing your own locations.

So in the next update, you can use the script like my mining script:

dCzhydj.gif

(bot starts -> bot waits until you click a rock (tree in this bot) -> bot only woodcuts those trees)

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter