Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

EDIT: yep, you can select multiple trees :D

But if you absolutely must avoid using the two options (list mode and select mode) then:

Well you can always assign more memory to the OSBot client, I always set to 2048mb and it works like a charm, 512mb per botting tab is more than enough biggrin.png

To assign more memory to the client, run the client with the following arguments:

java -jar "OSBot_client_name.jar" -mem 2048

Edited by Czar

edit: found answer to first question haha

edit: I also keep on randomly chopping normal logs as I'm cutting yews, how can I fix that?

To assign more memory to the client, run the client with the following arguments:

java -jar "OSBot_client_name.jar" -mem 2048

AH thank you so much!

finally figured it out thanks to aiban haha i just had to drag my client into the cmd to run it with that argument

still receiving this message with 2048mb allocate to client

''java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space''

client does run much smoother now though, but still unable to run >1 map and I have 32g ram, ill try adding some more

despite attributing it 2048mb it also doesnt peak over like 750mb memory in task manager
Edited by largemouthbass
  • Like 1

I really want to love this bot haha it's greatly built but the biggest issue I'm noticing is selecting two trees that are the diameter of the minimap apart can be really difficult as sometimes the UI doesn't load, or may lag a bit, and ends up selecting a normal tree to cut

Am i doing something wrong or is that just how it is atm? Because the tree selections also appear in my minimap (the rectangles) which makes it hard to move to the next yew (in lumby swamps) without selecting another tree in the process

Sorry for spamming your post btw I just really wanna get it to work efficiently not constantly have to reset because I end up with half normal logs

• Like 1

Sorry mate but ima have to attempt to refund this later today not gonna waste any more time tinkering around your bugs; i can't select more than one tree successfully, it crashes after a few hours of botting so overnight's a joke with just two bots each just stayin on one tree, and that's with no paint and using the select method

If I use the list or map; also, i can't go longer than a couple hours. Great script that's been neglected and is overpriced when the free one cuts yews in lumby quicker than somethin i paid for n set up by hand yet still goes slower lul.

edit: just for example i get around ~130 yews with the free wc'r, ~80 per hour with this wc'r

Edited by byoun
  • Like 1

Guys, for higher performance try using the second option (webwalker), it allows the script to be run for longer. In the next version, it will be the default option. The result would be higher logs per hour too :D

And as I've already said, map mode uses an extreme amount of memory, so I will most likely be removing that feature in the next update, to prevent further complaints

Also guys, will add a quick update for selecting trees - in the next version the tree selection stage will be much easier and less annoying biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter