Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

what seems to be the problem, take a screenshot and show me the console log, and I will fix it ASAP.

@blue, screenshot your inventory please, and show it here

When I use the preset option it doesn't detect area or tree and when I use custom settings it chops but when it comes time to bank it stands inside barb assault and in console it just says "[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 07:54:15 AM]: / near banking, banking!

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 07:54:15 AM]: / Bank exists: Bank chest"

EDIT: So after re running script a couple times the chopping works but banking still doesn't.

Edited by ajnin
  • Like 1

When I use the preset option it doesn't detect area or tree and when I use custom settings it chops but when it comes time to bank it stands inside barb assault and in console it just says "[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 07:54:15 AM]: / near banking, banking!

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 07:54:15 AM]: / Bank exists: Bank chest"

EDIT: So after re running script a couple times the chopping works but banking still doesn't.

Fixed, should be live in the next version (within a few hours)

• Like 1

Also when cutting yews at gnome it doesn't bank and chooses the yews in the far corner rather than under the bank and when I manually walk to the bank it just clicks up and down.

CONSOLE:

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 06:44:45 PM]: / Destination: [x=2477, y=3402, z=0]
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 06:44:45 PM]: / Not near banking, walking to [x=2445, y=3422, z=1]
[ERROR][bot #1][05/25 06:44:45 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.czar.CzarScript.J(eb:775)
at com.czar.CzarScript.l(eb:862)
at com.czar.NuL.M(ob:988)
at com.czar.cOn.J(ob:773)
at com.czar.NuL.onLoop(ob:299)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(um:22)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Like 1

Also when cutting yews at gnome it doesn't bank and chooses the yews in the far corner rather than under the bank and when I manually walk to the bank it just clicks up and down.

CONSOLE:

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 06:44:45 PM]: / Destination: [x=2477, y=3402, z=0]
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 06:44:45 PM]: / Not near banking, walking to [x=2445, y=3422, z=1]
[ERROR][bot #1][05/25 06:44:45 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.czar.CzarScript.J(eb:775)
at com.czar.CzarScript.l(eb:862)
at com.czar.NuL.M(ob:988)
at com.czar.cOn.J(ob:773)
at com.czar.NuL.onLoop(ob:299)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(um:22)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hmm when I added them, a user suggested I set the area there, however if you want to chop in a custom area you can always select it in the GUI, since I fixed the image now biggrin.png

As for the error, I have fixed it, it will now bank upstairs in the gnome bank near the trees.

Update for the bank is now fixed (path updates are instant)

Edited by Czar

Week old account that put 120+ hours into willows northwest of Seer's bank finally got banned. Bit surprised, tbh. If you do willows, don't do Seers tongue.png I've had much success with this script as long as it steers clear of Mod Weath's work hours. All he had to do was look at the time I've logged to make a proper assessment of my fate. gr8 script m8 8/8

YmIzxhV.png

what are his work hours haha ?

Edited by botting420

For some reason it won't cut maples at seers. I chose maple and seers maple option and it seems to understand because it'll go stand next to one but it won't chop it. It seems like it just sits there waiting for something.

edit it keeps looping:

tree.notree_noarea 1004

tree.no_found 1006

Edited by SecondandSebring

For some reason it won't cut maples at seers. I chose maple and seers maple option and it seems to understand because it'll go stand next to one but it won't chop it. It seems like it just sits there waiting for something.

edit it keeps looping:

tree.notree_noarea 1004

tree.no_found 1006

make sure to use latest client, and hook mirror mode while logged out, if you hooked it while logged in, just relog

also, stop the script, hit 'refresh scripts' and start it again, wait a few seconds for the RS mapdata to load (from my script) and then fill out the GUI

if that doesn't fix it, I will make a few changes and provide an update ASAP

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter