Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

On 10/13/2018 at 8:23 AM, meradj10 said:

Ran the bot for like 3 hours max, got banned. No sure what happened to the anti-ban system but first time use it was only like 10 hours+ before i got banned. Any ideas?

Regard

Meradj

On 10/13/2018 at 10:51 AM, Czar said:

Well it completely depends on the account used for botting, if it's a fresh level 3 and you're botting woodcutting, it's not a good idea, read over this guide it's super helpful:

Will check out GE again.

I was banned too, but I'm not a level 3. I'm a level 70 and I'm only ran the script for a few hours then I was hit with a ban.

Teaks at CW is a good place to not get banned. However I wouldn't say the same for the GE locations. I would only bot in that location if I were goldfarming and I didn't care about keeping the account (for temporary bot farms).

2 Ticking teaks - I may consider adding this depending on if it can be scripted to be perfect, then yeah :D

Yews at varrock - which woodcutting option did you select? Choose location from list, or did you click on the trees manually (screen mode) or map mode? Map mode is the laggiest so make sure to avoid that. It's only there for extra functionality and features, ever since I added manual screen mode it made it less useful :D 

Activated trials gl guys :D

On 10/21/2018 at 1:37 PM, Czar said:

Teaks at CW is a good place to not get banned. However I wouldn't say the same for the GE locations. I would only bot in that location if I were goldfarming and I didn't care about keeping the account (for temporary bot farms).

2 Ticking teaks - I may consider adding this depending on if it can be scripted to be perfect, then yeah :D

Yews at varrock - which woodcutting option did you select? Choose location from list, or did you click on the trees manually (screen mode) or map mode? Map mode is the laggiest so make sure to avoid that. It's only there for extra functionality and features, ever since I added manual screen mode it made it less useful :D 

Activated trials gl guys :D

I was botting at Teaks till I got banned :(