Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Hey. Just ended up buying this script, and the bot has trouble when it's walking to the teak trees by Castle Wars. 
"[iNFO][bot #1][04/12 08:25:16 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];

[iNFO][bot #1][04/12 08:25:17 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/12 08:25:19 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/12 08:25:21 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/12 08:25:22 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/12 08:25:24 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/12 08:25:26 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]]"

post-220022-0-03467400-1460467947_thumb.png

Edited by Zachu24

Ah man you gotta bot smart, otherwise bans are just around the corner. Jagex have stepped up with botting, most other bot clients and other bots are complaining too, so it's affecting everybody :( Just try to be as humanlike as possible, reply to ingame chat, do some stuff legit, stay under the radar by botting when jmods are offline (in non-uk work hours), don't use the GE straight after botting (it's monitored!) and don't login immediately after an rs update.

Delete jagexcache in your user folder (where runescape stores their cache) to avoid being chain banned

good luck ;)

If you dont get REPORTED, and bot LESS than 9-10 hours a day, and do it P2P i am certain say that this will NOT get you BANNED! QwPha8E.png

-Don't look like a bot! (get atleast 20 cmb, be creative with ur apperance) Do random shit once in a while..

the above part might suck now but it will saw you millions down the road

-Don't get flagged! if you get banned alot play legit on ur accounts for atleast a month on that ip.

-I run it every night and i have worldhop setting on 1(UNLESS ITS F2P YEWS) (that way it is harder to get reported) 

-I start f2p and use all my money for a bond when i have it. 

-F2P IS SUDDEN DEATH. 

END OF STORY.

Only feature i would like is a Beaver Alert function. So i can celebrate right away when i get it wink.png

Cheers!

Edited by wehedo
  • Like 1

A Beaver spawns like if you get a boss pet.

It just all of the sudden follows you. .I will lend you my account when i get 1, so you can add the feature, haha :D

Im not sure if it is the OSBot walker, but i got stuck here overnight.

OgeO2UU.png

But wierd thing is when i tried to run the script from the same spot, i had to manually move my acc to start the script.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter