Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

id, like to be able to cut for a bit, then take a break like im out for a smoke or something, then cut some more, maybe a quicker bathroom break, bot again, then longer breaks like i left for dinner, bot again, break for a smoke, bot, break for the night and so on..... can this be achieved with the os client? It just seems to be consistent with botting and break times and feels like i have no control over it.... like its not human!!!

For lower lvl accounts does it automatically get an axe from bank when you hit the level requirements? - if not can you add this? 

also could you maybe add a task system?it might also help solve previous problem.

so it can do something like this...

example of a setup:

lvl 1-10 cut trees

lvl 10 get black axe from bank

lvl 10-21 cut trees(different location)

lvl 21 get mith axe

lvl 21-25 cut oak 

lvl 25-31 bank oaks 

lvl 31 get addy axe..............

and so on.

just an idea!! thanks for considering it!

Edited by knole
  • Like 2

Yes task mode is currently being worked on, just re-modelling the setup interface for the bot and it's ready for release ^^ :D As for breaks, that is achievable using osbot breaks, there is even an option to randomize it and to logout after X minutes, you should check it out, if you don't think it's good I can definitely come up with a nice break system if useful :)

As for trial, good luck 24hrs ;)

You gotta put some effort into botting if you want to avoid bans, set character appearance to something original, (no level 3 typical botter appearance), reply to in-game chat, bot on non-UK work hours to stay off the radar, log out during RS livestreams etc etc. The actual bot can only do so much for bans, the rest is up to you for not getting banned :P

Here's a quick proggy for my new pure: 

d664eda0131fb93071fee428b4b4df0d.png

going for 36 wc for lost city XD

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

id, like to be able to cut for a bit, then take a break like im out for a smoke or something, then cut some more, maybe a quicker bathroom break, bot again, then longer breaks like i left for dinner, bot again, break for a smoke, bot, break for the night and so on..... can this be achieved with the os client? It just seems to be consistent with botting and break times and feels like i have no control over it.... like its not human!!!

if u can make a custom break system it would be very nice, because i also don't like the current break system 

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter