Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

The script doesn't seem to have the capability to bank in lumbridge at the moment.

The issue: I selected a custom location to cut willows near lumbridge castle, and it started to do so, and eventually got a full inv. It then proceeded to go to lumbridge castle to bank (top floor), but when it gets to the staircase.. it clicks on the staircase and goes up one floor, but instead of clicking 'go up staircase' on that second floor to get to the third and in turn the bank, it clicks 'go down'; and then proceeds to go up and down the first and second floor over and over and over again. I think maybe somewhere in the script pertaining going to lumbridge bank there's a wrong value? This is in deadman mode by the way, if it makes a difference. Please fix it ASAP.

edit: just ran it again to make sure it wasn't a one time kind of thing.. got a full inv of willows, and it started to head to the staircase. Clicked on the stairs, got to the second floor.. but this time it seemed to accidentally click 'go up', so it got to the third floor, but the worst thing is that it then went ahead and clicked go down again (as if it made a mistake going to the third floor haha), and then proceeded to go down and up over and over again at the first and second floor. PLEASE fix the banking in lumbridge.

Edited by Prana
  • Like 1

ran the script overnight and it seemed to be working fine when i watched it. However, when i came back i found that with the script still running, it had just been sitting in front of the tree for hours not actually doing anything. Restarting the script seemed to work, but im confused on why this happened in the first place? Thanks in advance for any help.

• Like 1

Hmm strange, any errors? If so, I can easily fix them, just show the error if there was any. Usually there's some messages in the console log (for future reference)

let me know how the script goes, I have added a nice update for deadman mode and a few more GUI updates coming today :D

The script doesn't seem to have the capability to bank in lumbridge at the moment.

The issue: I selected a custom location to cut willows near lumbridge castle, and it started to do so, and eventually got a full inv. It then proceeded to go to lumbridge castle to bank (top floor), but when it gets to the staircase.. it clicks on the staircase and goes up one floor, but instead of clicking 'go up staircase' on that second floor to get to the third and in turn the bank, it clicks 'go down'; and then proceeds to go up and down the first and second floor over and over and over again. I think maybe somewhere in the script pertaining going to lumbridge bank there's a wrong value? This is in deadman mode by the way, if it makes a difference. Please fix it ASAP.

edit: just ran it again to make sure it wasn't a one time kind of thing.. got a full inv of willows, and it started to head to the staircase. Clicked on the stairs, got to the second floor.. but this time it seemed to accidentally click 'go up', so it got to the third floor, but the worst thing is that it then went ahead and clicked go down again (as if it made a mistake going to the third floor haha), and then proceeded to go down and up over and over again at the first and second floor. PLEASE fix the banking in lumbridge.

It still does this. Can you give an ETA for a fix?

• Like 1

ETA : 30 minutes. I will go test lumbridge bank right now, thanks for the reminder biggrin.png

EDIT: New Update! :D

Version 0.24

- Screen mode is now available

- Extra deadman mode features added

- Lumbridge bank stairs fixed

update will be live within a few hours, enjoy :D

Edited by Czar

ETA : 30 minutes. I will go test lumbridge bank right now, thanks for the reminder biggrin.png

EDIT: New Update! biggrin.png

Version 0.24

- Screen mode is now available

- Extra deadman mode features added

- Lumbridge bank stairs fixed

update will be live within a few hours, enjoy biggrin.png

Did you add in what i recommended? 

• Like 1

Yes, in the latest version it gets the next tree ready so as soon as the tree you are currently cutting is gone, you move straight to the next one. I had to add an update so that the bot makes the next tree visible though :D

As for the tree, I have added an extra update for the bot to handle trees which are far away better :D