Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

ByLjmDQ.pnglooks good mate any chance of a free trial like the thread much aprecition  

yo02pxZ.png

9iWyqZU.png

by Czar

eUqeoMF.png

Link

Buy here (only $8.99!)

pay once, enjoy unlimited, forever! no time limit!

http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/505-perfect-chopper/

bO6f3pN.png

lykUPSp.png

Aiy2l4p.png

uyeaPvY.png

9vgNKEt.png

OK8BwOz.png

Features

• Supports every tree type on RuneScape!
  • Supports every tree location on RuneScape!
  • Supports TEAK trees, castle wars and mahogany
  • Supports CUSTOM tree areas, you choose them from the map!
  • Banking and powerchopping
  • Automatically detects multiple tree spots
  • Teak & Mahogany support
  • Can recover from being idle
  • Custom webwalking using A* pathfinding algorithm
  • Smart scripting - knows where every bank in RuneScape is
  • Custom inventory dropping sequence for powerchopping (less detectable)
  • Displays 'goal' information, e.g. (at 77 fishing it will also show details for 80 fishing, time left, xp left, etc)

Anti-pattern and Anti-ban

• Script settings are cycled every 20-80 minutes
  • Target trees are found randomly
  • Hovers over next tree
  • Unique path randomization
  • Completely aware of every tree and other players
  • Smart interaction camera usage - moves camera while player is running to tree

FAQ

• Why should I use this script?
  • Mainly, to have a chance of using a perfect woodcutting script!
  • Why are you releasing this now?
  • It's time to expand the Perfect Script series, including more skilling scripts!
  • How do I set it up?
  • On first use, either select a pre-loaded location, or click the map button to choose your own!

Instructions

• There are no instructions. We do the all the work for you. CzarScripting™

Tips

• Don't bot over 16 hours/day!
  • Don't bot during a RuneScape twitch livestream!
  • Don't bot after a RuneScape update!

Information

This script makes use of many 'anti-patterns' which helps to seem more like a human, and prevents bot profiling by jagex (to avoid patterns basically). The main ones are the unique walking system, the rotation system, and the camera/mouse behaviour. Historically, making minimal use of the camera and mouse have proven to be more successful. I have made minimal use of the camera and mouse to prevent botlike actions (checking xp every 5 minutes, moving camera randomly) which, ironically are added onto normal scripts as 'antiban', while doing just the opposite - appearing more botlike. 

The rotation system allows the bot to change certain settings after a period of time, to prevent appearing as a systematic robot, instead, appears like a human who makes decisions (rather simple decisions). The walking system never clicks the same tile, never calculates the same nodes and edges in a walking route, and always randomizes actions for the sake of appearing human.

Clean paint and GUI

Want to chop willows in Draynor? Select it from the GUI

Want to chop magic trees in a secret location? Select custom area in the map!

Everything is automatically detected like a real robot.

We do all the work for you.

3Y3H8KX.png

Interactive World Map 

mJZhjW1.png

There are two types of setup you can choose from;

- Use pre-loaded locations from the list

- Choose your own woodcutting area from the interactive world map

If you want to chop willows at draynor, you can just select the list, however if you want to chop trees in the middle of falador (where nobody is) you can open the world map by clicking 'custom' on the GUI, then select the area where you want to woodcut. All you need to do is highlight the area with your mouse by dragging it. Very simple.

Gallery

9vgNKEt.png

vSoITKu.png

RSVm7Os.png

OK8BwOz.png

ERi2BZY.png

YmIzxhV.png

zuLd4gz.png

Zh8G9dF.jpg

Hi few questions sorry if they have been answered I am new to osbot and some of the posts may be outdated.

1. Can I try the trial without buying VIP?

2. Can I buy this script without having VIP and is it life time?

3. Can I run infinite amount of bots on this script?

4. What are the ban rates like and what is the best approach to getting longtivity out of my bots?

5. I assume if I used this on DMM it would stick to where I set it to woodcut and not run off to a dangerous zone?

Thanks in advance for answering =)

• Like 1

would it be possible for the bot to drop lops in between tree spawns? for example at castle wars there is only 1 teak tree and when the tree fells the bot will do nothing. it could use that time tio empty its inventory and save time for when then tree spawns its empty and ready to chop

Yes that feature is actually in this script but I will provide an option to turn that feature on/off, it must have been forgotten after the new gui remodelling update ohmy.png It will be in the next update ASAP smile.png

Hi few questions sorry if they have been answered I am new to osbot and some of the posts may be outdated.

1. Can I try the trial without buying VIP?

2. Can I buy this script without having VIP and is it life time?

3. Can I run infinite amount of bots on this script?

4. What are the ban rates like and what is the best approach to getting longtivity out of my bots?

5. I assume if I used this on DMM it would stick to where I set it to woodcut and not run off to a dangerous zone?

Thanks in advance for answering =)

1. Yes you can have a 24hr trial without vip

2. yes it is lifetime, and you don't need vip

3. yes infinite bots, infinite accounts, no limitations

4. the ban rates are now dependent on the botting hours and the botting style. The most profitable way to bot would be to suicide and auto-generate several goldfarmers and dump gold every so often, all the while expecting bans, OR botting carefully and avoiding bans (more suited toward main/valued accounts)

5. It will run from combat if the bot is in a DMM world, other than that I am open to suggestions biggrin.png I received a suggestion about blacklisting pker names though, seems like a good idea to avoid combat easier biggrin.png

If this wasn't clear, the only reason you need VIP is if you want mirror mode, or if you want to be able to run more than 2 bots at the same time. the actual client has a restriction so you can only have 2 tabs open if you're a free user. VIPs+ have unlimited botting tabs so they can open as many tabs as possible.

Aside from the client, only scripts which say '/Monthly' near the script name (in the store page) are actually monthly paid scripts, the rest of the scripts are all unlimited accounts/auths, including this one whatever you may call it smile.png

Edited by Czar