Perfect Woodcutter

(32 reviews)
8.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Woodcutter

icmb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Working better than any other script ive used, going strong

in addition Czar provided help when I didnt understand how to use it and its great now

Link to review
Liko

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This script is simply amazing! Would highly recommend to anyone who's on the fence, there are so many options to choose from and updates are lightning fast. Thanks Czar!

Link to review
mookiemook

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

I bought this BOT the first day it was released, let me tell you something.. ITS WORTH THE FUC***** BUY.

I started this bot at 30 woodcutting I went from 30-97 in less then a week and a half. My average proggie was 34-35 hours of non-stop cutting before taking 1-2 hour breaks. (USING MIRROR MODE OF COURSE, Not using it will result in BANS..99% LIKELY) - Disclaimer

Customer service is excellent.

- If you need something added like a location or a feature to the GUI, CZAR handles it with a lighting speed response.

I recommend to all who want a easy 99 CAPE and who want to cut YEWS or MAGE logs for that profit$$$$$

(I cut over 150k willow logs 30-97)

5/5

Link to review
saladman

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Bought this script today, so far it's working up to my expectations. Can't wait to see what is to come next from Czhar!

~SALADMANNNNN

Link to review
cmeadow

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This is hands down the best Woodcutting bot i have ever owned / used. i use it for 12 hours at a time, VERY good bot and ive noticed the Dev. is super quick with the updates aswell. -Thanks!

Link to review
Gnomedesto

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

I can testify for mookiemooks claims. Been able to use this bot EXTENSIVELY without bans or issues. There are a few spots that don't work, BUT give Czar a proper bug report and he will SURELY fix them. Remember, if you bot 24/7 at high-goldfarming-traffic areas, Mod Weath will have your number, other areas, you're free to pass :3 yFertJn.png

Link to review
Scope HD

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Best Woodcutting bot.

Link to review
kitchmen

Very Strong, Even does the new Forestry events!  Got the beaver on one account already.

Link to review
Buttons

He made it in 2015 and he's STILL dropping updates, nothing but quality.

Link to review
Wacky Jacky

99.8% trustable script. Features plenty. A must-have item in the arsenal.

Link to review
osrsmax1337

Flawless script, automaticaly upgrade axe if available. Multiple locations supported. Custom breaks as well.

As normal, great antiban.

100% Recommend.

Link to review
SRMN

Does everything I need and more, czar is awesome!

Link to review
FushigiBot

Tasking makes this script a 1 click progressive + farming option. Love it.

Link to review
mr_skorpz

Another great Script! Easy to use, quick to setup, full support! 

10/10 Highly Recommend

Link to review
Banes

Reliable and straightfortward to use. Can't ask for more.

Link to review
Botthestrange

Perfect Woodcutting script. Many options, easy to use interface.  This is one of the few scripts I have been able to get away with using on a fresh L3 account without it getting banned the next day. 

It does it all and flawless.  The developer is still very active and always open to suggestions.  It builds confidence knowing that even with how old this script is that the developer is still updating it and adding features to it frequently.

Link to review
veli420

hey this script do not work! its do everything but not anything at all... only tasks work but still log me out sometimes and that another stops at bank... whys that? 

Link to review
Lifeline

Works really well, the select tree feature is great, makes the script usable globally!

Link to review
ripperoni

Awesome purchase, have been using this for ages and it works stunningly. Has all the features you could ever want.

Link to review
progamerz

Awesome Script!, Works 100% got me 1-99, GJ Czar!, Recommended to buy!

Link to review
monk3y

top bot been running since 1 wc works a treat absolutely worth it. A+++++

Link to review