#1 VPS Shop On OSBot [Trusted 200+FB/$100 Donor/Lifetime Sponsor] Fastest Network-Best Prices-24 Hour Trials [24/7 Support & Live Chat]-[Weekly Sales]

Oh ok, I see. Are they guaranteed to be unused proxies? I may purchase in the near future.

Also, any bulk discount?

No sorry I do not offer bulk discounts my price is low as it is, and yes I assure the proxies are unused. 

Edited by ServerGeeks

why are windows vps so expensive? 20$ for 1gb can't that only run 1 bot?

1GB can run 1-3 standard OSbot client it cannot run any mirror clients, excuse my prices but OSbot is not the only customer my company sells to, OSbot makes up one 4% of my sales if that. My prices are not really up for discussion we offer promotional events weekly for cheaper server especially with out windows servers for OSbot members if the price is to high for you id advise looking over the promotional. We have the best software as well as the best support and free setups and free proxies ect that are within our packages and daily and weekly specials that is why the prices are a bit higher that other services. We excel at what we do and our prices reflect that. 

If you would like to know more about our servers and running mirror mode please feel free to look here: 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70841-servergeeks-ltd-mirror-client-trial-error-read-before-purchasing-windows-vps-for-mirror-researchinformation-all-you-need-to-know-read/?p=782736

Edited by ServerGeeks

Bought a vps from these guys it works great, will update if any problems but there service is really good and my vps never goes down. Great company.

Thanks for the feedback I'd be glad if you kept me updated on server performance weekly thanks man, appreciate the business.