#1 VPS Shop On OSBot [Trusted 200+FB/$100 Donor/Lifetime Sponsor] Fastest Network-Best Prices-24 Hour Trials [24/7 Support & Live Chat]-[Weekly Sales]

Are all of your servers operated in this "private datacenter" off yours?

I was just wondering if this is a real datacenter or just couple machines on highspeed network..? Are you a reseller in any of your products?

No we purchase colocation from a company to host our servers, which is why that is said we do not resell any products all products. With that being said our server are hosted in these 2 specific data centers. Hopefully that fully answers your question feel free to post if not thanks. 

Edited by EasyGoldStop

No need, it's all good. Would like to test you out but your servers are bit too far away for me.. smile.png

Never to far my friend we offer 99.9% up time and fastest speeds all around the word. The VNC might be a little laggy for you but rest assured the servers will not be, we can also offer routine checks on your server and alert you when there is a problem. Also update you on speeds and usage. All apart of the package please let me know if you reconsider.

This is what a server check would consist of: 

BHNaFbg.png

A good running server here ^ 

We would also check and make sure all accounts are logged in and such alert you if there are any problems, this is a total free service this is only completed if you check the box at checkout but it is very good for users who run big bot farms and need that extra check in. 

Edited by EasyGoldStop

buying vps

Thanks for your business working on VPS getting it online for you now. 

I challenge you to run 16 bots on a dual E420 server....Pretty much all of your number bots you can run on each of your products are 50-100% more than you'll actually be able to run. 

I'm sorry what are you going on about, we have many satisfied customers with all of our packages and no problems running maximum amounts of bots per package if you wish to purchase a package just let me know all inquires can be answered via PM, this post is rhetorical please do not spam thread with non sense.