#1 VPS Shop On OSBot [Trusted 200+FB/$100 Donor/Lifetime Sponsor] Fastest Network-Best Prices-24 Hour Trials [24/7 Support & Live Chat]-[Weekly Sales]

looking to buy a vps

Thanks for your purchase your VPS will be online within 30 minutes to an hour will notify you here and well as on skype when it is online. 

Just ordered the $45 package with $35 worth of addons smile.png

Great thanks for your purchase we appreciate your business. Your server will be online within 24 hours as well as those addons will be fully intact and ready to go. 

Appreciate both of you guys business hopefully EasyGoldStop does you well. 

Any another server online! Yep we stay up 24/7 helping our customers and getting servers online try us out today. 

VPS's online withint 15 minutes Dedicated Servers online within 24 Hours

kLNLWrG.png

Edited by EasyGoldStop

Whats the difference between VPS 2 and 3 could you please tell me?

Now that I look at it, its wrong there should be another package down there the GFX artist messed it up ill get that fixed ASAP thanks for noticing that and bringing it to my attention. This is a rhetorical response is done not need to be quotes or responded to thanks. 

Edited by EasyGoldStop

Fixed 

Yes, ACTUALLY, OSBOT does not work on the VPS and I don't think it's right that you are advertising your VPSs on the OSBOT website.

I couldn't tell you anything except that if you expect to use OSBOT on the VPS you should not purchase either of them.

Well I have over 13 customers from Osbot who are currently running Osbot on my servers with no problem so the problem is not with my servers at all like I have said to you over and over again. Now like I said I am trying to work to resolve the situation in a timely manner but using vulgar language to me and things of that nature is not going to fix the problem guy. I am working on resolving this I'm still not sure what caused the problem all I know is I wish for all of my customers to be satisfied using my VPS's and Dedicated servers and I'm going to resolve this in due time, your 30 days will not start until I have this problem fixed.  

Edited by EasyGoldStop

Dear Customers

To whom it may concern, we are currently experiencing difficulties running OSbot on our VPS packages if you have already purchased a VPS package and you are unable to connect to OSbot or have not yet purchased a VPS package and are looking for a approximate fix time for this error I'm afraid to say I do not have an exact time of the fix. Before the most recent OSbot update we did not have this complication but we think it might be due to the most recent update we are not sure yet. Although this problem has not affected any of our dedicated servers all of our VPS packages are affected. Some of your VPS's might be showing offline this is simply because we are testing and doing work on the servers to troubleshoot the problem. If your servers are down please submit a ticket via client area and we will assist you as soon as possible you can also visit live chat to check on the resolution to any problems with your servers. We have also posted this on our website under network connections and problems. The days that are affected by this error will not be counted against you on the 30 days server time. Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to get this situation resolved and will get back to all of our customers when the problem is resolved as well as any updates. 

Thank you. 

James Horvak B.S

Business Owners & Operations Leader

EasyGoldStop LTD

Edited by EasyGoldStop

Fixed 

Yes, ACTUALLY, OSBOT does not work on the VPS and I don't think it's right that you are advertising your VPSs on the OSBOT website.

I couldn't tell you anything except that if you expect to use OSBOT on the VPS you should not purchase either of them.

Well I have over 13 customers from Osbot who are currently running Osbot on my servers with no problem so the problem is not with my servers at all like I have said to you over and over again. Now like I said I am trying to work to resolve the situation in a timely manner but using vulgar language to me and things of that nature is not going to fix the problem guy. I am working on resolving this I'm still not sure what caused the problem all I know is I wish for all of my customers to be satisfied using my VPS's and Dedicated servers and I'm going to resolve this in due time, your 30 days will not start until I have this problem fixed.  

Dear Customers

To whom it may concern, we are currently experiencing difficulties running OSbot on our VPS packages if you have already purchased a VPS package and you are unable to connect to OSbot or have not yet purchased a VPS package and are looking for a approximate fix time for this error I'm afraid to say I do not have an exact time of the fix. Before the most recent OSbot update we did not have this complication but we think it might be due to the most recent update we are not sure yet. Although this problem has not affected any of our dedicated servers all of our VPS packages are affected. Some of your VPS's might be showing offline this is simply because we are testing and doing work on the servers to troubleshoot the problem. If your servers are down please submit a ticket via client area and we will assist you as soon as possible you can also visit live chat to check on the resolution to any problems with your servers. We have also posted this on our website under network connections and problems. The days that are affected by this error will not be counted against you on the 30 days server time. Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to get this situation resolved and will get back to all of our customers when the problem is resolved as well as any updates. 

Thank you. 

James Horvak B.S

Business Owners & Operations Leader

EasyGoldStop LTD

Just a quick update on the situation that has been effecting our servers. We have found the source of the problem and have come to the outcome that is was on our server site. Our VPS's were affected by a DNS mishap we have found the problem and are fixing it now. Every VPS and Dedicated Server will go down now! for about 10 minutes while we update security and DNS on all of the servers if you have any problems feel free to open a support ticket. We are just glad to announce that OSbot is now up and running fully on all of our servers now. 

Also our VPS servers that hosted the OSbot client was the only server to be affected no other bot was affected Osbots users VPS's have been down for 24 hours, that time will not count toward your billing and we will be taking 10% off your next purchase with us thanks for being patient everyone. 

Thank you. 

James Horvak B.S

Business Owner & Operations Leader

EasyGoldStop LTD

Edited by EasyGoldStop