Reporting Anne

sdaehrevo

Disputed member: Anne

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/69165-%C2%A5account-creation-shop%C2%A5fastest-completion%C2%A5no-bots%C2%A5/

Explanation: I got my thread closed and Points issued to my account for defending myself against obvious instigation and unneeded hostility right after posting my thread. There was literally NO reason to speak like a child and bash my thread when the only thing wrong was my TOS (Which I changed literally 3 seconds after she posted her little remark which you can see when I edited the thread) All she had to do was say "could you please review our TOS as yours does not match our account service TOS" But no she slandered my post with no respect and SHE was the reason there was any issue whatsoever.

Evidence: http://i.gyazo.com/5092725bb6e9d6f7d95083cd78582536.png

• Like 2

Thanks for the report, I am talking to her as we speak. She is going to post here and explain the situation. I agree it does come off as rude, it won't happen again.

Thank you and I agree my reply was equally if not more rude towards her. I just didn't want that post to be on my thread when all I had to do was change my ToS..

May I add that English is not my first language and I am striving to perfection but will never reach it.

I never meant to be rude, to me "bullshit" is not something considered rude but I understand for a native speaker it might be.

I am sorry for that, other than that I don't believe I did anything wrong. I don't dislike you nor meant to be rude but I am sincerely sorry for putting my words in that way.

Leaving this to another Moderator as you reported me.

I will be more careful with my words as I am trying to be as kind as I am. I'm not that kind of person to flame or whatsoever so I feel sorry for this situation.

Thanks.

• Like 3

May I add that English is not my first language and I am striving to perfection but will never reach it.

I never meant to be rude, to me "bullshit" is not something considered rude but I understand for a native speaker it might be.

I am sorry for that, other than that I don't believe I did anything wrong. I don't dislike you nor meant to be rude but I am sincerely sorry for putting my words in that way.

Leaving this to another Moderator as you reported me.

I will be more careful with my words as I am trying to be as kind as I am. I'm not that kind of person to flame or whatsoever so I feel sorry for this situation.

Thanks.

It's fine. I just felt a bit targeted because my ToS were wrong. As I said previously I come from another community aswell where there ToS are more... Lenient then yours are. It's almost like every man for themselves over there. For someone who makes a lot of there actual income from doing services like this it does effect business if there are posts like that on the initial thread release.