¥Account Creation Shop¥Fastest Completion¥No Bots¥

sdaehrevo

I run the most professional service I can. This includes no botting whatsoever, 100% Guaranteed hand leveled accounts, Fast completion times and Security.

Types of Pure Accounts I am willing to create:
1) 1 Attack/ 60 Strength - 15m
2) 1 Attack/ 70 Range - 15m
3) 40 Attack/ 60 Strength - 10m
4) 40 Attack/ 60 Strength/60 Range - 15m
5) 50 Attack/ 60 Strength/60 Range/15 Prayer - 20m
6) 60 Attack/ 60 Strength - 15m
8) 60 Attack/ 60 Strength/ 60 Range- 20m
9) 70 Attack/ 70 Strength - 20m
10) 70 Attack/ 70 Strength/ 70 Range - 30m

*If you want Strength/Range/Attack higher on any type of account make sure you let me know*

Proof Of Hand Leveled Accounts (Taken From OSBuddy which is NOT a bot client)
You may also ask for current updates at ANY time you wish via Skype and you will be provided with a screenshot update on your account

6869576845fda3cb0429d2d82b7a5848.png
47425446efbb99cefe594aaa2d4abffd.png
T.O.S.:

1.You must pay me first.
2. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
3. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
4. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
5. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
6. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
7. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
8. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

Order Form:

Copy And Paste This In Your Reply

Type of Pure (1-10):Quests you want completed:Payment Method [07/Skrill] (I am allowed to turn down Skrill to those I feel are not trustworthy):Skype Name:Have you added me on Skype:Additional Notes:Do you agree to the Terms of Service:
Edited by sdaehrevo