Chatbox suggestion

The Hero of Time

idk where to post this as there is no section for site suggestion, so my apologies.

As wel all know, on the good old thursday, or on other days when an RS update has occured, the chatbox will overflow with people asking about the bot being down, i feel very sorry for the Chatbox Assistant's  in the chatbox, as they litteraly have to spam the message that the bot is down, @Acerd even put up a autotalker for this

7079e71ccc.jpg

let's all take a moment of silence Cry.png

So, my suggestion:

When entering the chatbox when OSbot is down, show a message explaining the bot is down and to please not ask about it in the chat, as the developers are aware.

ChatBox.Enter()

{

if(Osbot.isdown)

{

MessageBox.Show("The bot client is temporarely down due to an RS update, please do not ask about this as the developers are   aware, Thank you!");

}

}

i keed about the code part but srsly, i think this is a good idea

1OXaWBg.gif

EDIT.

orrrrrrr you could just put it as errormessage onscreen in the bot! that would probaly fix the problem

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 2

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about people coming in the chatbox for help when the client is down that is what it is there for. Would be nice if we could implement some sort of automated message for when the client is actually down which is broadcasted in the chat every 45 seconds or something ^_^

1.) There is a forum suggestion section & moved your topic to it.

2.) I made this thread if the bot is down, all you have to do is to copy it if someone asks how long the bot will be down Link: click here

3.) There is the Offline/Online button. I suggest an easy way to swich it on/off for staff members (not only super mods+)

• Like 1

or people can stop acting like tards and check bot stats b93842b407b26cae17504f2d5f9172d6.png

tards will be tards

paste the link

warn them

kick them

ban them

Show me one cba who does no like to kick/ban.

its allowed to ask it once, and if you kick or ban someone for asking it he will go full rage mode like WTF WHY CANT I EVEN ASK SOMETHING TF IS WRONG WITH YOU doge.png

you see my point? its not that one person does it, loads of people will, and u cant punish someone for asking it once

1OXaWBg.gif

Edited by The Hero of Time

tards will be tards

its allowed to ask it once, and if you kick or ban someone for asking it he will go full rage mode like WTF WHY CANT I EVEN ASK SOMETHING TF IS WRONG WITH YOU doge.png

you see my point? its not that one person does it, loads of people will, and u cant punish someone for asking it once

1OXaWBg.gif

cmd/strg +v is really not that hard...