Walking bugged

Pro

A patch is in the works.

Something I came along,

I can proof that the normal client AND the mirror client both have this issue.

If you use localwalker(object) and when a new region loads, the place of object gets moved along with the region.

Keepign the same localX and localY.

but ofcourse this isn't correct ... since the localwalker will walk to the localX, localY in the new region.

Hope you understand what I mean ;)

I'll make a detailed bug report soon.

Thx for keepign us posted.

Khaleesi

• Developer

Something I came along,

I can proof that the normal client AND the mirror client both have this issue.

If you use localwalker(object) and when a new region loads, the place of object gets moved along with the region.

Keepign the same localX and localY.

but ofcourse this isn't correct ... since the localwalker will walk to the localX, localY in the new region.

Hope you understand what I mean wink.png

I'll make a detailed bug report soon.

Thx for keepign us posted.

Khaleesi

Yes, this bug is way more frequent on mirror client though due to the complex data caching system that can take time until cache is invalidated.

• Like 1

Yes, this bug is way more frequent on mirror client though due to the complex data caching system that can take time until cache is invalidated.

Ya I see, I hope you will be able to get it fixed smile.png

Goodluck MGI

EDIT:

or is there any way I can work around this issue?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

been using your body rune crafter for 35 min and I got perm banned already...

although I asked you mod detection/anti ban, didnt even get a reply on it

explain? r0fl I even trained stats on it manually to make it not look obvious, gf 35 crafting handmade.. you got me  3 levels and then I got  banned.. somethings wrong here not sure if you or me.

lol no reply? btw I got

35 rcing handmade

15 defence 10 str+attack and ran it 30 minutes and banned no flagged ip what so ever, I think you need to relook the price/value of this or update this because this is just outrageous lol, I got 16m xp with p****bot free chin script and still going 07, and I pay 10 dollars for this script and 30 minutes banned lol the hell happened

been using your body rune crafter for 35 min and I got perm banned already...

although I asked you mod detection/anti ban, didnt even get a reply on it

explain? r0fl I even trained stats on it manually to make it not look obvious, gf 35 crafting handmade.. you got me  3 levels and then I got  banned.. somethings wrong here not sure if you or me.

lol no reply? btw I got

35 rcing handmade

15 defence 10 str+attack and ran it 30 minutes and banned no flagged ip what so ever, I think you need to relook the price/value of this or update this because this is just outrageous lol, I got 16m xp with p****bot free chin script and still going 07, and I pay 10 dollars for this script and 30 minutes banned lol the hell happened

Not sure why you are posting here in the first place ...

Topic title: "Walking bugged"

I don't think there is anything wrong with me, I'm a normal functioning person trying to have some fun and spare cash by making scripts. What about you?

I got 100+ pll botting multiple hours a day, some get banned, some bot for months ... Botting is a risk YOU take by running scripts.

Runecrafting is not the same as hunter in the first place.

Botting runecrafting is high risk, is a known fact lately... since it's up to 1mill/h.

You aren't even running the mirror client either, so that makes the client detectable.

YOU are still breaking the rules of runescape. Botting isn't allowed, don't come cry if you get banned after botting.

It's at your own risk. You shouldn't even bother botting on accounts you care on.

I normally don't repsond to this kind of messages, so be glad I did it once now.

Khaleesi

• Like 1