Required investment to bot?

zartect1

Change your IP, get VIP (10 a month) and use mirror client and don't bot like a robot smile.png

Well I havent tested mirror client and it seems pretty useless because the only thing it does is makes it so you dont run any client just like on runescape web client but the prob is if you use a client like rsbuddy you still use a diff client then runescape web meaning you will still be put in "teir 2 list" I saw a thread about that. Meaning its useless if i play on rsbuddy client. Correct me if iam wrong

Well I havent tested mirror client and it seems pretty useless because the only thing it does is makes it so you dont run any client just like on runescape web client but the prob is if you use a client like rsbuddy you still use a diff client then runescape web meaning you will still be put in "teir 2 list" I saw a thread about that. Meaning its useless if i play on rsbuddy client. Correct me if iam wrong

Yup its useless. Mirror mode actually increases your chances of getting banned by 3x. 

So fucking stupid. You already said this client sucks on the first page, why are you even on this site? You've probably made 10m in your entire life of botting and think you're good. 

• Like 1

Change your IP, get VIP (10 a month) and use mirror client and don't bot like a robot smile.png

9.99 $ VIP

2-3 $ Proxy

You don't need more (not even a proxy in my opinion)

Thanks for responses guys. If I do get the mirror mode from VIP and use proxy is the ban-rate really substantially lower? Seems like (reading around these forums) plenty of people are getting banned even with these precautions. Are those people are just fishing catherby/chopping willows/etc 24/7 or are ban-rates high no matter what?

Thanks for responses guys. If I do get the mirror mode from VIP and use proxy is the ban-rate really substantially lower? Seems like (reading around these forums) plenty of people are getting banned even with these precautions. Are those people are just fishing catherby/chopping willows/etc 24/7 or are ban-rates high no matter what?

Yes mirror mode lowers the risk.

However if you only bot 1 account, you don't need a proxy!

Yup its useless. Mirror mode actually increases your chances of getting banned by 3x. 

So fucking stupid. You already said this client sucks on the first page, why are you even on this site? You've probably made 10m in your entire life of botting and think you're good. 

Hahah 10m? oh god you need to get youre shit right braah, You have clearly no clue who iam when you think Ive only made. I make easy 50m a day if it wasent for school.

Hahah 10m? oh god you need to get youre shit right braah, You have clearly no clue who iam when you think Ive only made. I make easy 50m a day if it wasent for school.

I just did a quick skim through of some of your posts on that other site. 

Considering the fact you opened up a AIO service, I highly doubt you even make 5m/day. But good try. 

• Like 1

I'd suggest quitting school, "master botter" using "shittybot" (The bot is not worth a mention on here). OSBot wipes it ass with it, you can use the normal client without any problems if your dumbass knows how to prepare accounts before botting. I bet you're the type to take a fresh level 3, straight off tutorial island and go bot woodcutting. Kthxbai son :doge:

Above me? In what if I may ask, the only thing I can find is your little AIO service on "shittybot" - lolz.

Well the service was for a friend he wanted some nice money, the "shityybot" Freaking blows the shit out of osbot. If you think the scripters on osbot are good then just wait untill you have seen the scripters on Advertising other bots isn't allowed..

I just did a quick skim through of some of your posts on that other site. 

Considering the fact you opened up a AIO service, I highly doubt you even make 5m/day. But good try. 

Well the service was for a friend he wanted, he quit so was going to take it down. I dont know why you are so butthurt because I prob make more money then you

I'd suggest quitting school, "master botter" using "shittybot" (The bot is not worth a mention on here). OSBot wipes it ass with it, you can use the normal client without any problems if your dumbass knows how to prepare accounts before botting. I bet you're the type to take a fresh level 3, straight off tutorial island and go bot woodcutting. Kthxbai son doge.png

Lol why quit school when iam done in 2 months? and then take a break and make love to the "awesomebot" that you call shitty. Yeah i love botting on lvl 3 fresh accounts smile.png)) I dont have any problems with themdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.png

Edited by Elaatl

Well the service was for a friend he wanted some nice money, the "shityybot" Freaking blows the shit out of osbot. If you think the scripters on osbot are good then just wait untill you have seen the scripters on Advertising other bots isn't allowed..

Well the service was for a friend he wanted, he quit so was going to take it down. I dont know why you are so butthurt because I prob make more money then you

Lol why quit school when iam done in 2 months? and then take a break and make love to the "awesomebot" that you call shitty. Yeah i love botting on lvl 3 fresh accounts smile.png)) I dont have any problems with themdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.png

izpec1z.png

Kthxbai son :doge: