Required investment to bot?

zartect1

Just got a temp ban on my account. Wasn't botting more than 3-5 hrs a day, some days not at all. Quested daily. Babysat the bot, made sure I wasn't reported by the "hey, you a bot" guys lol.

So obviously I'm not using the most optimal botting options. No mirror mode. No proxy. No VPS/VPN w/e. Because I'm just a casual botter, not trying to make money off the game RWT.

Does casual botting not exist? Do I have to get all the bells and whistles just to get a few hours on one account botting? Proxy fee, vpn/vps fee, and osbot fee. All to get a few hrs of gameplay. 

It's extremely convenient to do my online lessons and babysit my botting account. But it just isn't worth it if I'm going to lose the account to bans or if I have to pay all these fees.

Not complaining, straight up question. Do I have to buy all this stuff to bot "more or less safely" or is Jagex on top of their game and "best practices botting" doesn't matter? If the first is the answer I'd rather stop kidding myself and move on to more productive things.(Away from RS entirely)

Edited by zartect1

If you're IP is flagged, then yes.

Did you encounter more bans on your current IP?

I can change my ip. If it's worth bothering. 

I didn't have any other bans, but then I hadn't botted on any other account. I was using just one to see if I would get banned even if I was careful, and I did. 

Thanks for reply.

Obviously didn't read OP. I'm not trying to goldfarm, quite the opposite.

Oh sorry OP did not read all because normaly those threads are just full of shit asking for instant help to make $$ Stacks. Pm me youre skype and I can help you out a bit :)

I "haha" you if I feel like it, you don't need near $1k to start a botfarm.

The $1k was a troll I started from 0 now iam here

• Like 1

Oh sorry OP did not read all because normaly those threads are just full of shit asking for instant help to make $$ Stacks. Pm me youre skype and I can help you out a bit smile.png

The $1k was a troll I started from 0 now iam here

Where are you? You're not VIP, which means you can't even run more than one bot on the client.

• Like 1