Required investment to bot?

zartect1

Just got a temp ban on my account. Wasn't botting more than 3-5 hrs a day, some days not at all. Quested daily. Babysat the bot, made sure I wasn't reported by the "hey, you a bot" guys lol.

So obviously I'm not using the most optimal botting options. No mirror mode. No proxy. No VPS/VPN w/e. Because I'm just a casual botter, not trying to make money off the game RWT.

Does casual botting not exist? Do I have to get all the bells and whistles just to get a few hours on one account botting? Proxy fee, vpn/vps fee, and osbot fee. All to get a few hrs of gameplay. 

It's extremely convenient to do my online lessons and babysit my botting account. But it just isn't worth it if I'm going to lose the account to bans or if I have to pay all these fees.

Not complaining, straight up question. Do I have to buy all this stuff to bot "more or less safely" or is Jagex on top of their game and "best practices botting" doesn't matter? If the first is the answer I'd rather stop kidding myself and move on to more productive things.(Away from RS entirely)

You sir beat me to it. I was asking this myself just a bit ago. I just started this botting thing not for goldfarms or anything like that, just casual botting and got banned. Ever since I haven't tried it just been looking around here and it kinda seems you have to invest in order to be safer/not get banned in 2 hours.

• Like 1

Try spelling and talking Swedish before talking shit about someone else english skills. Idc what you guys think Iam making bank anyway

You shouldn't make excuses for your lack of knowledge. I'm a puertorrican and my mother language is Spanish and I don't make excuses for when "I speek liek shet becuz i dont know" I simply learn and keep going forward, not talking shit and saying "Oh, I'm sorry... I speak Spanish therefore my English must be shit by default". There's a reason for school and that is learning.

• Like 1

There's a reason why I'm on an English forum. You should just get off OSBot and find yourself a Swedish forum because you clearly dislike it anyway ...

Are you retarded? If you find a swedish version of any botting forum is i go asap. I dont dislike the forum just the bot and scripts are verry bad. Edited by Elaatl

You shouldn't make excuses for your lack of knowledge. I'm a puertorrican and my mother language is Spanish and I don't make excuses for when "I speek liek shet becuz i dont know" I simply learn and keep going forward, not talking shit and saying "Oh, I'm sorry... I speak Spanish therefore my English must be shit by default". There's a reason for school and that is learning.

Most people are polite enough to not say anything, rather than call someone out who is clearly foreign. 

• Like 1

You sir beat me to it. I was asking this myself just a bit ago. I just started this botting thing not for goldfarms or anything like that, just casual botting and got banned. Ever since I haven't tried it just been looking around here and it kinda seems you have to invest in order to be safer/not get banned in 2 hours.

Yeah, I'm super bummed. I'd love to still play this game, but I just can't justify spending the hours I used to. And if it's going to cost me money on top of my time then I definitely can't justify wasting my time. Going to try again once my ban expires a bit more safely and if I'm banned then I think it'll be the last time I try RS for nostalgia's sake.

your* wasn't*

You should focus more on school - I think you need it. Botting isn't your thing mate.

how many languages do you speak ? can type ?

i guess 1 - ur native.

sad that people who were born in english speaking country comes to some random gaming forum and tries to attack other user skills in his language just because he has nothing better to do or wants teeeeeeeeh forumz posts.

are you 12 ? do you feel insecure or you're one of those mad forum kids who pretend to be grammar nazi ? 

as long as you understand about what someone is speaking why bother trying to look like a smartass when in reality you only know your native language ?

lol.

Yup its useless. Mirror mode actually increases your chances of getting banned by 3x. 

So fucking stupid. You already said this client sucks on the first page, why are you even on this site? You've probably made 10m in your entire life of botting and think you're good. 

Stop talking out of your ass kid.

how many languages do you speak ? can type ?

i guess 1 - ur native.

sad that people who were born in english speaking country comes to some random gaming forum and tries to attack other user skills in his language just because he has nothing better to do or wants teeeeeeeeh forumz posts.

are you 12 ? do you feel insecure or you're one of those mad forum kids who pretend to be grammar nazi ? 

as long as you understand about what someone is speaking why bother trying to look like a smartass when in reality you only know your native language ?

lol.

grats?