Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Sure have fun :)

Hello Khaleesi I'm having an issue, the coal doesn't withdraw. No matter what setting I put them in. Also the coal and all materials are on the top of the bank, as per instructions. Settings: steel bars, stamina potion, coal bag, 60 smithing, money already in coffer. Is there something else I'm doing wrong? I have also deposited at-least 80 coal into the furnace before running the script. 

I tried other bars and the script doesn't withdraw coal in the beginning of the script

How the script runs: The script would start in the blast furnace. Then it would say in the GUI paint withdrawing coal and then it would open the bank. It would then close out of the bank and then open the bank. And you get the point. 

Edited by omgperson1

On 8/26/2018 at 7:16 PM, omgperson1 said:

Hello Khaleesi I'm having an issue, the coal doesn't withdraw. No matter what setting I put them in. Also the coal and all materials are on the top of the bank, as per instructions. Settings: steel bars, stamina potion, coal bag, 60 smithing, money already in coffer. Is there something else I'm doing wrong? I have also deposited at-least 80 coal into the furnace before running the script. 

I tried other bars and the script doesn't withdraw coal in the beginning of the script

How the script runs: The script would start in the blast furnace. Then it would say in the GUI paint withdrawing coal and then it would open the bank. It would then close out of the bank and then open the bank. And you get the point. 

17 hours ago, zMurda said:

Yo, this script is broken. Making addy bars and when the script goes to deposit the bars into the bank it closes the bank interface 3-4 times before actually depositing the bars. Very sketch. Can you fix this ASAP?

Will take a look :)

SO i actually ended up just buying it but this thing does not work. I have 80+ coal deposited. and it will do like 2 runs then after depositing a set of bars just keeps opening and closing the bank. Its while doing mith bars and just says depositing ores. Also on the few runs it does do, It closes the bank after doing any actins, very suspicious.

Edited by wazad