Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, robbie2424 said:

how many hours were u doing?

I accidentally botted overnight. This was the first day I bought the script. I botted for around 10 hours. 4/5 accounts were banned. One slipped through because it happened to be breaking I think. This past weekend I managed to pull off 25 hours of botting throughout the entire weekend on the same 4 accounts. I wasn't banned until the following Monday. This is a pretty good script tbh. Lots of trial and error figuring out how to profit the quickest though.

On 30-3-2017 at 5:59 PM, Magerange said:

Since my current method is getting massively farmed atm and I see that my proffits have plummeted almost by 35%, I am looking for a new script.
However, browsing through some of the pages I kind of feel reluctant regarding the 1600-2100 bars/hour comment (minimum requirements). With these prices it pretty much means 140 - 190k/hr. It does kind of low :/
Not that I am discrediting the script or Khal's ability (huge respect by the way, I use some of your scripts), but perhaps someone could convince me that this is worth the investment? :)

Considering you only need 30 smith which takes 15 mi with the knight sword quest is pretyt eays to remake accounts ^^
The prices change a lot aswell so hard to tell

7 hours ago, ABOM Boyz said:

I accidentally botted overnight. This was the first day I bought the script. I botted for around 10 hours. 4/5 accounts were banned. One slipped through because it happened to be breaking I think. This past weekend I managed to pull off 25 hours of botting throughout the entire weekend on the same 4 accounts. I wasn't banned until the following Monday. This is a pretty good script tbh. Lots of trial and error figuring out how to profit the quickest though.

On monday all the banns of the weekend kick in so thats pretyt normal to get banned :/
I usually suicide from fridya evening until monday morning wihtout issues on most goldfarming sscripts :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Considering you only need 30 smith which takes 15 mi with the knight sword quest is pretyt eays to remake accounts ^^
The prices change a lot aswell so hard to tell

On monday all the banns of the weekend kick in so thats pretyt normal to get banned :/
I usually suicide from fridya evening until monday morning wihtout issues on most goldfarming sscripts :)

so this bot is only good for suiciding?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5-4-2017 at 0:22 AM, robbie2424 said:

so this bot is only good for suiciding?

Depends on how you bot obviously :)
but I think suiciding is the best way currently,but not sure :)

On 5-4-2017 at 4:58 PM, rangestaker3 said:

My pure account was banned within 3hours of making mithril bars using this script.

You probably have less banns if you'd use a fresh account compared to an account you played manually on.
The change in behaviour is probably too big and causing you to get flaged almost instantly.

On 5-4-2017 at 8:04 PM, robbie2424 said:

its around 150k per hour doing steel with gloves with stamina 

and if the bot is using stamina pots it occasionly makes iron ore instead of steel because of trips that takes 28 iron ore and 27 steel with vial @Khaleesi

Start the script with few loads of coal in your furnace and it should be fine ;)

8 minutes ago, Bella1337 said:

does this support ice gloves?

Sure does, just have them equipped :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27-4-2017 at 1:23 PM, walterww said:

Doesn't seem to work as of today, just says "retrieving coal" and clicks combat tab.

Edit: just tried another script and that's not working either so probably client error

Thats was indeed a error bcs of the update that day :)
Should be fine now

5 hours ago, D A M N E D said:

this script works fine ? just thinkin about to buy?

Yes it works fine :)
Gave you a 24h trial

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace