Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi no VIP needed for auths?

Also Khaleesi, do u know Jagex is changing world 58 to automated BF world. So NPC will run BF machine there at cost of 60k per hour. It'll help with all the world hop problem that made this method a really tedious one. hopefully you can update the script asap once that happens. just wanted to let you know since poll passed today for it

@Khaleesi no VIP needed for auths?

Also Khaleesi, do u know Jagex is changing world 58 to automated BF world. So NPC will run BF machine there at cost of 60k per hour. It'll help with all the world hop problem that made this method a really tedious one. hopefully you can update the script asap once that happens. just wanted to let you know since poll passed today for it

The script itself has no limits. The Client does though ...

Ya I know they are changing, should be fun ;)

• Like 1

Awesome

Will take a look at this.

The issue comes up when you make 2nd trip making mithril bars when it already has 2 loads of coal in the conveyer

After it puts mithril ore to make mithril bars into conveyer belt, it withdraws coal, puts it back into coal bag, runs to receive mithril bar, then banks mithril bar with 1 load of coal still in the coal bag.

If it goes 2 coal load->1 mithril ore/1 coal load->1 coal/ 1 mithril->2 coal-> repeat, it would increase bars/hr made I think.

I have to post a review on this. The script is definitely flawless and the fastest blast furnace script I've ever used.

Today roughly marks 1 month of me buying this script and I've made close to 6m steel bars using this. Would definitely recommend this script to everyone!

signature.png?user=terrorbyte

Thanks @Khaleesi for awesome script! wub.png

Thats nice progress man congrats! Are you running your own worlds and how many accounts are you running at a time?

I have to post a review on this. The script is definitely flawless and the fastest blast furnace script I've ever used.

Today roughly marks 1 month of me buying this script and I've made close to 6m steel bars using this. Would definitely recommend this script to everyone!

signature.png?user=terrorbyte

Thanks @Khaleesi for awesome script! wub.png

The bans though...

Why do so many BF bots have 58/59/60 mining when the req for ice gloves is 50? There's some people running massive farms at the weekends

I am not sure really, and I have not seen any big farms on 358 for a while. Next weekend when the blast furnace qol update comes out we should see lots more people return to blast furnace

Why do so many BF bots have 58/59/60 mining when the req for ice gloves is 50? There's some people running massive farms at the weekends

No idea actually ...

I am not sure really, and I have not seen any big farms on 358 for a while. Next weekend when the blast furnace qol update comes out we should see lots more people return to blast furnace

Ya That would really increase the bars/h extremely.

Will need to see if I have to edit my scripts to it...