Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Lol you must of done something wrong and prob are not using mirror client which is for vips. You can get ban doing bf pretty quick if not using mirror. and if your gonna use standard do it during the weekend atleast you can make some money that way.

Has anyone actually been banned on the weekend? If not ild consider getting two accounts to level 60 and just suicide botting for the weekend and transfer the bars off before they log off

Only thing is, bond would be a max of 2m and then you need to risk the cost of the ore.

Not too sure if it is worth it.

Has anyone actually been banned on the weekend? If not ild consider getting two accounts to level 60 and just suicide botting for the weekend and transfer the bars off before they log off

Only thing is, bond would be a max of 2m and then you need to risk the cost of the ore.

Not too sure if it is worth it.

I only got ban when I knew it was my fault when I made my second set of bots they didnt get ban, but when you do weekend you can do overnight too but yea there should be no bans ill be doing it this weekend and ill post results on like monday :P

• Like 3

Keep logging out alfter 800 bars with this message if it helps . 

http://gyazo.com/f9fef67947d26959f0ba560f931bef2b

Try not to use breaks... It's currently messing around with it. smile.png

It's just not worth it with the current bar prices, people keep selling them so low, instead of just putting them in for 600ea+ over night..

This means that you'll spend the whole saturday botting for just making the bonds back..

Try buying ores on thursday or friday morning, seems like it's pretty cheap then.

Why don't you sell bars during the week then? Prices of bars crash during weekend ...

note that the profit/h is based on the market price of at the moment.

so if you buy ores at lower price and sell bars at higher prices during week your profit will be much higher then it shows in the paint smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Try not to use breaks... It's currently messing around with it. smile.png

I dont use breaks it just logged off around 800-1k bars [Mith bars]

it did 10k steel bars over night no worries  i switch to mith and have this problem is that reason the bar type?

Try buying ores on thursday or friday morning, seems like it's pretty cheap then.

Why don't you sell bars during the week then? Prices of bars crash during weekend ...

so if you buy ores at lower price and sell bars at higher prices during week your profit will be much higher then it shows in the paint smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by 4nr

okay thanks

Also can u this script just to pump for str xp for making a str pure ?

Well this script doesn't support making pures ... 

Purpose of this script is to make cash and smithing exp :)

Script updated to V0.21:

- Extended logout timer to 20 min.

If no exp was gained for 20 min, force script to logout, prevents player from getting stuck somehow.

Will take a look to fix this breaks.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Ok thanks for the tip. And my bars are in ge for over 600ea since saturday and they still havent sold... If everyone did it like this then they would have all been sold, as people would be forced to pay 600+ea or else they would have no bars and they need the bars anyways, so they'd buy 600ea+.

I guess people are just selfish these days and want their cash asap.

For now I'll just leave them in for 600ea+ as they will sell eventually when bots are down a few hours/days and that comes every now and then..

• Like 1

16 account banned was was botting 3 accs... with mirror client... lol when it log out it tries log in and always banned idk wtf is going on :o

http://khal-scripts.com/signatures/khalblastfurnace/signature.png?user=lopeision

Probably a flagged IP address.

I suggest resetting it. If one account gets banned on an IP the rest of them will most likely soon follow.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace