Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

It is not quite possible to click so accurate on the minimap ... :s

The client tries to click on the ramp every time, but since it's not that accurate it walk in front or behind quite some times.

It's even harder for the client to click on the right position while your moving ... :s

I see, maybe I just need to extend it to 15 minutes or 20 minutes... 

I think the script is pretty stable at the moment and I don't see a quick issue with gettng stuck though.

So Would 20 min be better?

Khaleesi

I would assume maybe try and increase the amount :)

Although when I log back on and it is at the top of the ramp with an invent of coal. I assume maybe there was a small error where it just froze and is waiting for the next task. So maybe increasing the time might not change it although its worth a shot.

Will the forced tasks be out within the next few days?

I would assume maybe try and increase the amount smile.png

Although when I log back on and it is at the top of the ramp with an invent of coal. I assume maybe there was a small error where it just froze and is waiting for the next task. So maybe increasing the time might not change it although its worth a shot.

Will the forced tasks be out within the next few days?

Ya, I see.

Could also be an interaction error of some kind.

Ya will come soon!

Need to adept the script to it.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

It is not quite possible to click so accurate on the minimap ... :s

The client tries to click on the ramp every time, but since it's not that accurate it walk in front or behind quite some times.

It's even harder for the client to click on the right position while your moving ... :s

Khaleesi

What about clicking at the base of the ramp? then having it click on the conveyor belt from the base?

Anyways the script is great just nitpicking I suppose. Cheers.

• Like 1

What about clicking at the base of the ramp? then having it click on the conveyor belt from the base?

Anyways the script is great just nitpicking I suppose. Cheers.

I would also like to see this because youre better off hiding in between the people instead of roaming around the belt with 2-3 others sometimes is also sus.

On another note getting 

1000+ bars/h atm WOW never seen it like this after being ban last week and taking a break.

When my account goes on a break after a few hours of botting, it will auto log back in but then when the ''Play Now'' screen comes up the Script will just stop.. 

Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Also what has happened with the Sigs?

@Khal: Havn't noticed the "play now" screen bugging out although that is possibly why I keep finding the account at the top of the ramp? 

Maybe it finished a break, then got stuck on the "play now" screen and went inactive for 10mintes.

This would explain it. 

Yeah, RiP signatures. I am sure Khal will fix them :D

• Like 1

@Khal: Havn't noticed the "play now" screen bugging out although that is possibly why I keep finding the account at the top of the ramp? 

Maybe it finished a break, then got stuck on the "play now" screen and went inactive for 10mintes.

This would explain it. 

Yeah, RiP signatures. I am sure Khal will fix them biggrin.png

Once it has done the auto login screen, It seems to close bot altogether within 10 seconds and just leaves you on the Play Now screen,

It defiantly does not wait 10 Minutes on this screen @Wouldcutar 

• Like 1

When my account goes on a break after a few hours of botting, it will auto log back in but then when the ''Play Now'' screen comes up the Script will just stop.. 

Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Also what has happened with the Sigs?

It's is a bug in the script and break manager.

Don't use breaks for now please.

You'll trigger no exp gained for 10 min after break is done.

I'll try and see how I can have this fixed!

This would explain it. 

Yeah, RiP signatures. I am sure Khal will fix them biggrin.png

Once it has done the auto login screen, It seems to close bot altogether within 10 seconds and just leaves you on the Play Now screen,

It defiantly does not wait 10 Minutes on this screen @Wouldcutar 

Check above.

My host is having some issue:

4a13d31eda.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 3

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace