Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

just noticed another little one, in the info box it says interacting with bar dispencer but the BF heat guage window is up and stuck on it, idk why. bars were not being made, after i closed it, it went back to bank and got more ore lol. idk dude. just giving you as much info as i can smile.png beta is beta after all. more reports give better scripts biggrin.png

EDIT: stuck on the report window again, got a screenshot ;D

http://puu.sh/hGZVG/e490ffdb9d.jpg

I just tested this, and it works just fine ... Can't test on mirror client at the moment.

Thats an issue with the mirror client ... it has it's downsides

http://gyazo.com/cbddb7882288b84617974d504450dbcb everytime the script deposits, and it spams it that quick instantly. Seems a bit too botty to me :x

This hard to control, some people will wait 2 seconds, some click faster, welcome to the mirror client.

iron/coal went up gg life

Ya gg profits 

Got an issue, the moment I start the script the cursor just travels to the bottom left of the screen and hover the 'All' option. It just stays there and does nothing, options im doing are "Adamant bars, super energy, coal bag"

Edit: I even tried just adamant bars, it will just hover the 'All' button. the script is completely broken for me :x

Edit 2: Tried it on 2.3.65, it works, but on the new update 2.3.66 it doesn't

Edited by Salahuddin

Got an issue, the moment I start the script the cursor just travels to the bottom left of the screen and hover the 'All' option. It just stays there and does nothing, options im doing are "Adamant bars, super energy, coal bag"

Edit: I even tried just adamant bars, it will just hover the 'All' button. the script is completely broken for me :x

Edit 2: Tried it on 2.3.65, it works, but on the new update 2.3.66 it doesn't

Read the news and anouncements please :)

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72199-osbot-2366-various-mouse-patches/#entry798389

Alek fucked up the new version, so it has been reverted to the previous version.

Khaleesi

It appears that this was stuck like this for at least 3 hours. Stuck trying to put ores onto the conveyor belt when there were bars that needed to be picked up from the bar dispenser. It just sits there clicking the conveyor belt.

Steel bars, energy potions, coal bag, antiban on

post-160808-0-66922200-1431324787_thumb.png

Edited by LuckyShim

so you need legit players to do a private world or would 3 bots of this also work if they have all the BF reqs?

This can't ran alone, even when you have all reqs.

I have the trail. My bot got stuck overnight somewhere. When I came back it had been running for 6 hours with 1k bars made. I caught it during a break so idk where it got stuck.

It was sitting at the bank chest

=/

Hmm, try not to use breaks please.

If the client logs out when ores are on the conveyor and didn't go in furnace yet you will LOSE them.

This will also mess with the script.

Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace