Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, 47goonsz said:

please add silver bars? theyre great crafting/fletch/smith exp to make silver bars -> silver bolts and i just realized i cant even make them im sure it would be easy to add 

amaszing for ironmen too since 2x the craft xp + free fletch exp of gold bars for 1/2 the cost

I will take a look at it :)

@Khaleesi

This script is working great overall but I noticed a small issue:

The coal bag seems to malfunction when it's used with the water bucket to make steel bars. The coal bag keeps getting filled with only 1 piece of coal every other trip. That means that you make about 50% iron bars and 50% steel bars rather than 100% steel bars.

This probably happens because the coal bag has one more storage slot than your inventory (because of the water bucket). Maybe the script needs to load the coal bag a second time, even though it is not completely empty (there is still 1 coal inside)?

Edited by dotherobot

4 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi

This script is working great overall but I noticed a small issue:

The coal bag seems to malfunction when it's used with the water bucket to make steel bars. The coal bag keeps getting filled with only 1 piece of coal every other trip. That means that you make about 50% iron bars and 50% steel bars rather than 100% steel bars.

This probably happens because the coal bag has one more storage slot than your inventory (because of the water bucket). Maybe the script needs to load the coal bag a second time, even though it is not completely empty (there is still 1 coal inside)?

That can happen if no cola is present in the furnace if you start, You put Iron in first if it gets processed it will amke iron bars before the coal bag is empty and dumped ont eh conveyor.
Dump an inventory of coal before starting and will never happen again :)

But I will do some tests and check ti out!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

no. it does not matter if u start with 100 coal in the blast furnace. after 3-4 inventories of steel bars using coal bag + bucket of water, the blast furnace will run out of coal. Then every time the script empties coal bag and only gets 1 coal, but just did an inventory of iron, itll make an inventory of iron bars.

in short: steel bars + coal bag + buckets of water doesnt work properly. it makes like 1/3 or 1/2 of the bars as iron instead of steel no matter how much coal u start with in the begining i have even tried filling blast furance with as much coal as u can fit and then stating the script and it still ended up with a ton of iron bars :(

please fix and add silver bars aswell :) thanks

6 hours ago, 47goonsz said:

no. it does not matter if u start with 100 coal in the blast furnace. after 3-4 inventories of steel bars using coal bag + bucket of water, the blast furnace will run out of coal. Then every time the script empties coal bag and only gets 1 coal, but just did an inventory of iron, itll make an inventory of iron bars.

in short: steel bars + coal bag + buckets of water doesnt work properly. it makes like 1/3 or 1/2 of the bars as iron instead of steel no matter how much coal u start with in the begining i have even tried filling blast furance with as much coal as u can fit and then stating the script and it still ended up with a ton of iron bars :(

please fix and add silver bars aswell :) thanks

I will take a look at it right now! :)

• Like 1