Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Hey Khal. Can I have another trial of this?? I never got to use it. Had it didn't have the requirements or quest so never got to try it at all. Got 2 accounts I want to run, and yes I've used all your bots for my main account and it has been flawless. To all who read this, Khals scripts have been absolutely flawless with no warnings or anything. 40+ on agility, thieving, everything!! 99 ranging from cannon at ogres, just perfect. Do not hesitate!!! 

33 minutes ago, chyeaa said:

Hey Khal. Can I have another trial of this?? I never got to use it. Had it didn't have the requirements or quest so never got to try it at all. Got 2 accounts I want to run, and yes I've used all your bots for my main account and it has been flawless. To all who read this, Khals scripts have been absolutely flawless with no warnings or anything. 40+ on agility, thieving, everything!! 99 ranging from cannon at ogres, just perfect. Do not hesitate!!! 

Sure Enjoy!

Maybe I haven't done Blast furnace in forever, but I have it running right now with steel bars chosen with coal bag. It makes an inventory of iron bars and then steel bars and keeps alternating, how come it doesn't stick with just steel bars?

Maybe if someone could help me figure out the proper settings? Right now it's making a mix of steel and iron bars, and the profit per hour with coal bag and ice gloves/stam pot is only around 220k/hr

Edited by moonwobs

On 3/27/2023 at 12:37 PM, NickGames999 said:

Can I have a trial please?

Have fun! :)

On 3/29/2023 at 2:10 AM, killer768 said:

can make a test,buy the motherlode and like it

On 3/29/2023 at 2:05 PM, Clarkanus said:

can i get a trial pls bro

On 3/29/2023 at 3:25 PM, fortnitesters said:

Hey can I get a trial please?

On 3/29/2023 at 9:28 PM, moonwobs said:

Maybe I haven't done Blast furnace in forever, but I have it running right now with steel bars chosen with coal bag. It makes an inventory of iron bars and then steel bars and keeps alternating, how come it doesn't stick with just steel bars?

Maybe if someone could help me figure out the proper settings? Right now it's making a mix of steel and iron bars, and the profit per hour with coal bag and ice gloves/stam pot is only around 220k/hr

Add 1-2 inventories of coal before you start, it's because you are inserting Iron before coal when using a coal bag

Edited by Khaleesi

On 4/1/2023 at 4:10 AM, Khaleesi said:

Add 1-2 inventories of coal before you start, it's because you are inserting Iron before coal when using a coal bag

Yeah, after letting it run a while and probably stopping it after it added in that coal it's starting to do just that now. There is still an issue of where the bot will dump ore, click on the bar dispenser, then immediately click on the bank and run to it, then click back to the bar dispenser, and then finally to the bank. Is this intentional?

8 hours ago, moonwobs said:

Yeah, after letting it run a while and probably stopping it after it added in that coal it's starting to do just that now. There is still an issue of where the bot will dump ore, click on the bar dispenser, then immediately click on the bank and run to it, then click back to the bar dispenser, and then finally to the bank. Is this intentional?

No it's not will be working on it later today and tomorrow to bring it up improve this behaviour :)

Edited by Khaleesi