Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Still a couple of  bugs here and there with freezing and logging out after  being afk etc.. overall though not a bad script at all. I've been able to maintain 950-1100 bars/hr for atleast two hours at a time. I usually bot while I watch movies etc, so i have it right beside me and can tell when my bot stops and just reset it.

Are there any thoughts on increasing the speed of the bot? I.e. being able to reach atleast 1500 bars/hr?

Also not sure if it's just me, but I get about 200 less bars an hour when choosing potions. I think it's because it takes so long for the bot to switch between clicking the potion and making bars. 

Edited by bjrumple

Update: Was banned after about three ish days of botting about 6 hours/day sometimes spread out throughout the day (I only bot while I'm around my computer). Used coal bag, made about 21k bars, no potions, no anti ban (bar production drops to about 400/hrs, entirely unrealistic), mirror mode, lots of breaks (with longest bot run time being three hours).

"Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been temporarily removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules."

Edited by bjrumple

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue?
The bot often passes the ramp up to the belt, some times even talks with the dwarf behind the ramp to the loading belt.

- What is the script status? (See script paint)
Between, waiting to arrive at conveyor belt & put ore on belt, it miss clicks the conveyor belt.

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level)
Coal bag, anti-ban (also with this off it happens).

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.
It ain't getting stuck, but it looks very shady when it happens, 4 out the 10 runs it passes the ramp, 1 our of 20 it talks to the dwarf and then reroutes to the conveyor belt. Which is very slow and for the other players weird looking.  

- Mirror or Client
I have it running in mirror mode.

5 hours ago, danny van bergen said:

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue?
The bot often passes the ramp up to the belt, some times even talks with the dwarf behind the ramp to the loading belt.

- What is the script status? (See script paint)
Between, waiting to arrive at conveyor belt & put ore on belt, it miss clicks the conveyor belt.

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level)
Coal bag, anti-ban (also with this off it happens).

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.
It ain't getting stuck, but it looks very shady when it happens, 4 out the 10 runs it passes the ramp, 1 our of 20 it talks to the dwarf and then reroutes to the conveyor belt. Which is very slow and for the other players weird looking.  

- Mirror or Client
I have it running in mirror mode.

Going to take a look at the belt interaction, will keep you up to date!