Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Is it possible to add a script where we can hop from non blast furnace worlds to blast furnace worlds? If ore is put on the belt before entering a blast furnace world they'll automatically smelt and will eliminate the coffer costs of using blast furnace worlds and increase profits even more. I'd buy this script ASAP lol. May I also have a trial please

Edited by Raidboss

10 hours ago, Raidboss said:

Is it possible to add a script where we can hop from non blast furnace worlds to blast furnace worlds? If ore is put on the belt before entering a blast furnace world they'll automatically smelt and will eliminate the coffer costs of using blast furnace worlds and increase profits even more. I'd buy this script ASAP lol. May I also have a trial please

Didn't know this method ... so you only will be in w 358 or so when you add ores to the actual conveyor and then instantly hop?
You got the trial

Edited by Khaleesi

15 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Didn't know this method ... so you only will be in w 358 or so when you add ores to the actual conveyor and then instantly hop?
You got the trial

lets say you start at a non blast furnace world. put all of the ores to smelt on the belt and hop to a BF world. The bars are now smelted and it bypasses using the hoffer.