Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

8 hours ago, askyman said:

Does it really have to run back to the bank chest after putting ores to the belt before going to the bar dispenser? I’ve noticed this if the xp drop isn’t fast enough. Doing gold ores btw.

Will test this tomorrow and see what I can do.
So basicly it doesn't wait at the dispenser but it walks to the chest?

2 hours ago, Spinkle said:

can i have the trial please

Enjoy

hi mate, just bought the script after buying the trial. my other account got temporary 2 day banned but i think it was another script that i used that caused it. im currently also using bots from ***** and Advertising other bots isn't allowed. so it could be one of them.

however pretty good bot, the speed is on the slow side (about 1300 bars per hour with adamantite bars but i cant complain because i dont have to do anything to make osrs money.

tips to be safe: go on blast furnace worlds, and bot while jagex mods sleep. aka at midnight or around that time when they are not in the office able to manually ban people
dont bot for more than 1 hour and 30 minutes. even 1 and 30 is pushing it since blast furnace is HIGH BAN RATE AREA.

this post is just a little feedback for the people who are still on the fence of buying the script or not

Hey khal,

Just bought the script because I've been pretty loyal to your scripts when given the choice, and I've been having some problems already.

For some reason when using the coal bag for mithril bars, it seems to unfill and refill the coal bag on the second inv (first being 54 coal, second being 27 coal 27 mith) and then bank without taking mithril bars out of dispenser. This is possibly similar to another issue I saw someone post about in the page or two before this.

On 13-10-2017 at 2:06 PM, jackson123012893 said:

Hi , is this bot running close to maximum profit per hour? or is it slower?

Try it out, you got a trial.

On 14-10-2017 at 6:51 AM, angermidet1 said:

Hey khal,

Just bought the script because I've been pretty loyal to your scripts when given the choice, and I've been having some problems already.

For some reason when using the coal bag for mithril bars, it seems to unfill and refill the coal bag on the second inv (first being 54 coal, second being 27 coal 27 mith) and then bank without taking mithril bars out of dispenser. This is possibly similar to another issue I saw someone post about in the page or two before this.

Can you try to already put 100+ coal in the conveyor before starting the script?
nonetheless I'm going to take a look at this issue.

Edited by Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Try it out, you got a trial.

Can you try to already put 100+ coal in the conveyor before starting the script?
nonetheless I'm going to take a look at this issue.

Gotcha! I'll give it a shot! Thanks for the feedback. :D Btw, what timezone are you in? You seem to be online late at night for me.