Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

anyway i could get an eta on the bucket fix? 

Working on it as we speak.

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.37:

- Added coal shoveling task

- Fixed cooling bars

- Fixed issue where it would logout because no ores where found even when they were in the bank.

- Opening/Closing bank should be fixed.

Coming soon:

- Custom interaction with the conveyor belt

Update should be online in a few hours.

Khaleesi

hey, so I want to say good job because now those leeching bots that don't do tasks that are your script, they actually chill the bars often and quickly. I noticed that if you have tasks enabled, like fixing pipes, you won't use the bucket and it's just dead weight in your inventory, ive never seen my bot use the bot still and ive seen plenty of opportunities. 

but again, its fine because other people with your script, now chill the bars. lol rip eco what have i done.

i see some other issues, every time the bot goes to the bank, it will point the camera. first it will move it down then left. the time it spends doing that is kind of wasteful. Maybe click on the chest on the minimap, then adjust the camera. 

thanks for the updates.

also maybe the script should save run by only running back to the bank or something. 

whoooooooooooops never mind. I just tested it with no tasks and a bucket and cooling bars and it did not cool the bar.... did you test this? 

Edited by sexyrussian
  • Like 1

hey, so I want to say good job because now those leeching bots that don't do tasks that are your script, they actually chill the bars often and quickly. I noticed that if you have tasks enabled, like fixing pipes, you won't use the bucket and it's just dead weight in your inventory, ive never seen my bot use the bot still and ive seen plenty of opportunities. 

but again, its fine because other people with your script, now chill the bars. lol rip eco what have i done.

i see some other issues, every time the bot goes to the bank, it will point the camera. first it will move it down then left. the time it spends doing that is kind of wasteful. Maybe click on the chest on the minimap, then adjust the camera. 

thanks for the updates.

also maybe the script should save run by only running back to the bank or something. 

whoooooooooooops never mind. I just tested it with no tasks and a bucket and cooling bars and it did not cool the bar.... did you test this? 

ya worked fine ^^

Any idea orso for adding ice gloves in the bot or not possible? 

Just asking & sorry if it has been asked before!

Will check it out

blast furnace worlds are empty and bot doesnt seem to run solo, i am a bit disappointed

Blastfurnace is a bit more complicated then that... running it solo will not be worth anyway.

There is literally no profit in it if no other people are there to help.

It has been said over a 50 times on this topic aswell ^^

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace