Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

May I have a 2 day trial please, trying all the Scripts so when I get I get paid I'll know which to get so far, your crafting and Runecrafting scripts look very appealing

gave you a 12h trial ^^ have fun!

khal, i need be premium for use the script? i wanna take a look

What do you mean by premium?

I gave you a trial so you can try it out!

soo I wanted to use this to run my own world... but you don't have shoveling support.. 

Also the bot miss-clicks on the ore-drop-off A LOT, like I have the bot open in an another window all the time, and I see it missclick and go behind the machine. 

Would you ever add mulling support? GE support? 

Also the bot will not use the bucket to cool the bars. Even with the option checked and the bucket in the inventory. I think this is a bug.

I'm having problems getting consistent profit problems. Like It's very very hard to get above 300k an hour profit. What bars should I do? Steel? 

soo I wanted to use this to run my own world... but you don't have shoveling support.. 

Also the bot miss-clicks on the ore-drop-off A LOT, like I have the bot open in an another window all the time, and I see it missclick and go behind the machine. 

Would you ever add mulling support? GE support? 

Also the bot will not use the bucket to cool the bars. Even with the option checked and the bucket in the inventory. I think this is a bug.

I'm having problems getting consistent profit problems. Like It's very very hard to get above 300k an hour profit. What bars should I do? Steel? 

Well runing 50 in 1 world is not going to work since the bots don't know how to work with eachother.

Ya I'll be taking a look at a custom interaction for that one.

Its a really weird shape thats why the client has troubles with is :/

I might add GE support later on.

Will take some time and don't have much free time atm.

Will take a look ath the bucket, probably due the script revamp of some time ago.

Steel is the best if you have no coal bag. Rune is obviosuly the best bar...

I also found that the script travels to the conveyor belt in two steps. I walks half the distance, sleeps, then walks the other half. 

This is annoying because it wastes time. The script should click half way, then before reaching the half way point it should click on the conveyor belt. 

Also I see no reason at all why the bots cant run the furnace. yes it only does the tasks after it has dropped off its ores. 

but thats how some people do it. everyone drops off all the ores then people get it green and do it all over again. 

but seriously if all four tasks are being done simultaneously, there's no reason for the furnace to not hit green. 

Edited by sexyrussian

I also found that the script travels to the conveyor belt in two steps. I walks half the distance, sleeps, then walks the other half. 

This is annoying because it wastes time. The script should click half way, then before reaching the half way point it should click on the conveyor belt. 

Also I see no reason at all why the bots cant run the furnace. yes it only does the tasks after it has dropped off its ores. 

but thats how some people do it. everyone drops off all the ores then people get it green and do it all over again. 

but seriously if all four tasks are being done simultaneously, there's no reason for the furnace to not hit green. 

"People" get it to green makes no sense really ... bots don't know if its green or red or whatever.

You'll need a specific bot to tell the colors...

How do you know they will be simultaneously? You don't ...? The script doesn't support bots cummunicating with eachother.

Liek i said before: The script is not intended to run a private world.

"People" get it to green makes no sense really ... bots don't know if its green or red or whatever.

You'll need a specific bot to tell the colors...

How do you know they will be simultaneously? You don't ...? The script doesn't support bots cummunicating with eachother.

Liek i said before: The script is not intended to run a private world.

hey

the Gage doesn't actually matter what so ever.

Basically what happens is

step 1) all bots run all ores to the furnace, okay? 

Step 2) bots come to the bar dispenser to wait for the bars. 

Step 3) bots that have tasks enabled go to do the tasks.

step 4) the moment you get a smithing exp drop, you go collect the bars.

so the way you tell if its green, and again, it actallllly doesn't matter at all. but exp drops, and bar dispenser has molten bars in it, that happens instantly when you hit green.

So when the bots that are running the tasks get an exp drop, they all run to the bar dispenser and repeat the entire process.

does this make any sense at all? 

Theres a bug going on right now

0015b67685c84dafe5913bd3c7ec450f.gif

the pay timer expired in the bar dispenser window. So it's trying to right click the foreman through the interface  

hey

the Gage doesn't actually matter what so ever.

Basically what happens is

step 1) all bots run all ores to the furnace, okay? 

Step 2) bots come to the bar dispenser to wait for the bars. 

Step 3) bots that have tasks enabled go to do the tasks.

step 4) the moment you get a smithing exp drop, you go collect the bars.

so the way you tell if its green, and again, it actallllly doesn't matter at all. but exp drops, and bar dispenser has molten bars in it, that happens instantly when you hit green.

So when the bots that are running the tasks get an exp drop, they all run to the bar dispenser and repeat the entire process.

does this make any sense at all? 

Ya that's how the script works, but its not intended to run on a private world... 

I can't garantuee you that it will work properly ^^

okay... that's fine... Just please fix the cooling bars and add the shoveling. 

there is also a bug where it clicks on bank chest, waits for bank to open, then clicks to close bank interface, clicks to check inventory, and opens bank again. 

Gotcha! I noticed that aswell while testing today.

It's more a client issue instead of a script issue though...

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace