Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

I have to say this bot is high risk but high reward at same time has very high ban rate by my experience its all pot luck even if I bot smart only on weekends or out of office hours for jagax I can still cop a ban in few hours yet sometimes I can death bot it and get far far further with most scripts I have methods that minimalise ban rates to very small but with this I really just find it 100% luck from my experience anyways I find it better to just deathbot it seems to maximise profits even though get banned often

I have to say this bot is high risk but high reward at same time has very high ban rate by my experience its all pot luck even if I bot smart only on weekends or out of office hours for jagax I can still cop a ban in few hours yet sometimes I can death bot it and get far far further with most scripts I have methods that minimalise ban rates to very small but with this I really just find it 100% luck from my experience anyways I find it better to just deathbot it seems to maximise profits even though get banned often

Yes you are 100% right here.

The bann rate is high but the rewards is very high aswell.

Botting in the weekens is very smart and will last your accounts a lot lot longer then normally.

suicide botting is really the best way on scripts with low requirements :)

Khaleesi

I just got perm banned on all my 6 accounts during the weekend? Did this happen to anyone else? they all had 20m ea so gg me...

You should clean you accounts every 6 hours if you want to bot efficiently and to be more safe.

It's monday today right?  

Those are casual banns after each weekend :(

The thing is that they're off work and they occured at 2:00am est which is 6:00 am GMT I doubt mod weath was in the building at that time.

You never know with jagex xD

Strange time to get banned though ... almost impossible it was an auto bann :(

Try to clean your accounts every few hours ot be 100% safe though.

Always a chance they catch on you, all 6 on same Ip ?

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace