Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

fix rune plx QwPha8E.png

On it's way ... didn't had time yesterday sad.png

it actually went to a random event... blink.png

How?

How ... a collection of missclicks? :s

1) Sometimes opens and closes the bank window and still thinks the bank window is open so the status says "Depositing" and the mouse is hovering over the steel bars but no bank window is open so it just gets stuck there.

2) Sometimes misclicks the steps and goes upstairs, add a failsafe to go back down.

3) Picks up random junk off the floor and doesn't drop it. I've had buckets, buckets of water, hammers, stamina pots(lol)

4) Sometimes only takes out 1 iron ore and thinks the inv is full and goes to make 1 steel bar

5) Sometimes clicks the bar dispenser before bars are made so the interface pops up and while the interface is up, bars cannot be made. Add a failsafe to close it if no bars please.

6) I start the bot with 1 inventory of coal loaded to make sure I don't make iron, however sometimes as soon as the bot adds the iron it turns into steel bars right away, or before the bot has a chance to put the coal on the belt. And then the bot just goes and banks the coal instead of putting it on the belt. Next time this happens = iron bars instead of steel. I always end up with 10-20% iron bars and 80-90% steel bars which is a bit annoying.

3220987183.png (set to make steel bars)

6 Is the most important.

1) Ya I've seen this. I'll rewrite this 

2) Failsafe will be added.

3) Will add junkfilter.

4) How does this happen? Missclick in bank?

5) Strange, will make something for it.

6) Will rewrite some logic for this ^^ (Same happends with other bars i assume)

Also what Hermitrage said abotu camera rotations. Keep it at the top at all times and the script would run so much smoother! No annoying right clicks through 100 people or 5 crates (at bank) etc.

Ples Khaleesi, it makes me cri evertiem 

Will do smile.png

Update will be done this evening ^^ QwPha8E.png

On it's way ... didn't had time yesterday sad.png

How ... a collection of missclicks? :s

1) Ya I've seen this. I'll rewrite this 

2) Failsafe will be added.

3) Will add junkfilter.

4) How does this happen? Missclick in bank?

5) Strange, will make something for it.

6) Will rewrite some logic for this ^^ (Same happends with other bars i assume)

Will do smile.png

Update will be done this evening ^^ QwPha8E.png

4) I think when it right clicks and drags the mouse down it accidentally clicks too fast due to lag or something. Doubt a bot would accidentally left-click when it's supposed to right click so that's the only thing I can think of. 

Thanks love QwPha8E.png

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 1

Wanting to buy soon, one question tho. How long does it take to get an account to 10 mining, 30 smith? Want to make 10 accs.

No idea, maybe some members can aswer you that :)

but you can do knights sword quest to get instant 29 smith.

Script updated to V0.09:

- Added camera rotations

- Added script to switch back to higher camera pitch once in a while.

- Added failsafe if accidently got upstairs

-Rewrote Steel bars logic (BETA)

let me know if anybody is having issues with steel bars.

if no issues are reported, I'll extend this logic to all other bars.

Goodluck

Khaleesi

No idea, maybe some members can aswer you that smile.png

but you can do knights sword quest to get instant 29 smith.

Script updated to V0.09:

- Added camera rotations

- Added script to switch back to higher camera pitch once in a while.

- Added failsafe if accidently got upstairs

-Rewrote Steel bars logic (BETA)

let me know if anybody is having issues with steel bars.

if no issues are reported, I'll extend this logic to all other bars.

Goodluck

Khaleesi

Thanks for the update! this just keeps getting better and better. Also, I don't like asking too much but i've noticed that it failed to click the foreman one time and ended up checking the pressure gauge. It wouldn't get out of it itself so I had to help... also the item picking up stuff... still a great script

edit: i've literally botted 2 accs to 60 smithing which means it will be free for them now.. not even banned. thank god mirror client exists...

Edited by hermitrage

Thanks for the update! this just keeps getting better and better. Also, I don't like asking too much but i've noticed that it failed to click the foreman one time and ended up checking the pressure gauge. It wouldn't get out of it itself so I had to help... also the item picking up stuff... still a great script

edit: i've literally botted 2 accs to 60 smithing which means it will be free for them now.. not even banned. thank god mirror client exists...

Ya, these issues are on my todo list.

If steel bars are runing great tomorrow,

I'll push another update for all the other bars + extra fixed (guage, junkdropper,foreman issue)

Edited by Khaleesi

How long did it take to get an acc to 30 smith?

1) Sometimes opens and closes the bank window and still thinks the bank window is open so the status says "Depositing" and the mouse is hovering over the steel bars but no bank window is open so it just gets stuck there.

2) Sometimes misclicks the steps and goes upstairs, add a failsafe to go back down.

3) Picks up random junk off the floor and doesn't drop it. I've had buckets, buckets of water, hammers, stamina pots(lol)

4) Sometimes only takes out 1 iron ore and thinks the inv is full and goes to make 1 steel bar

5) Sometimes clicks the bar dispenser before bars are made so the interface pops up and while the interface is up, bars cannot be made. Add a failsafe to close it if no bars please.

6) I start the bot with 1 inventory of coal loaded to make sure I don't make iron, however sometimes as soon as the bot adds the iron it turns into steel bars right away, or before the bot has a chance to put the coal on the belt. And then the bot just goes and banks the coal instead of putting it on the belt. Next time this happens = iron bars instead of steel. I always end up with 10-20% iron bars and 80-90% steel bars which is a bit annoying.

3220987183.png (set to make steel bars)

6 Is the most important.

i think the iron bars could be a potential anti-ban. just a thought. I've noticed this as well when using mines.