I was banned... should i...

RSDK

Only you can decide whether or not it is worth it play legit or not. On the note of botting, this isn't 2011 anymore... You cannot make a maxed account from botting =/ So if you do want a high level account then you shouldn't bot the account.

I have 3 accounts, 1 pure, 1 main and 1 zerker

Main is nearly maxed, pure is nearly maxed and zerker is maxed. Every single combat skill was botted, you can make a maxed account from botting.

I have 3 accounts, 1 pure, 1 main and 1 zerker

Main is nearly maxed, pure is nearly maxed and zerker is maxed. Every single combat skill was botted, you can make a maxed account from botting.

If that is true, I say congrats :) But, as somebody who is a very large gold farmer, I know it is POSSIBLE, but just extremely extremely extremely unlikely and not worth the risk. But, anyways... If you do really get those stats without any bans... it is good to be lucky :P But I have my doubts lol

If that is true, I say congrats smile.png But, as somebody who is a very large gold farmer, I know it is POSSIBLE, but just extremely extremely extremely unlikely and not worth the risk. But, anyways... If you do really get those stats without any bans... it is good to be lucky tongue.png But I have my doubts lol

I can confirm I've done the same. :)

they geolocate ur ip and hunt u down on every account you create on the same ip  and banhammer the fux out of them

capish?

False, I tested that multiple times during my goldfarming career. I had three accounts on the same IP, they took out the two lowest lvls the third account with 18M+ XP they haven't touched yet.

False, I tested that multiple times during my goldfarming career. I had three accounts on the same IP, they took out the two lowest lvls the third account with 18M+ XP they haven't touched yet.

How long was your gold farming career? and that is because you did not receive an IP ban, an IP ban would of taken out all 3 accounts... So it really depends on the type of ban you received, and if the ip is flagged etc...

I can confirm I've done the same. smile.png

As I said to the other guy, I have my doubts, but it is possible so if you did make a maxed account from botting in 07 then I say congratz:) 

How long was your gold farming career? and that is because you did not receive an IP ban, an IP ban would of taken out all 3 accounts... So it really depends on the type of ban you received, and if the ip is flagged etc...

As I said to the other guy, I have my doubts, but it is possible so if you did make a maxed account from botting in 07 then I say congratz:) 

Been goldfarming since 2008 mr cool guy. What exactly do you know about bans, seems to me like you're just throwing obvious things out there no facts whatsoever.

I know what IP bans is and does, to a degree you would never even imagine. Let me ask you before even going into a discussion with you, if you can't tell me what HWID flag is then you're never even worth going into a discussion with as that shows me you knows absolute nothing about bans & flagging to my degree.

Edited by Malle

Been goldfarming since 2008 mr cool guy. What exactly do you know about bans, seems to me like you're just throwing obvious things out there no facts whatsoever.

I know what IP bans is and does, to a degree you would never even imagine. Let me ask you before even going into a discussion with you, if you can't tell me what HWID flag is then you're never even worth going into a discussion with as that shows me you knows absolute nothing about bans & flagging to my degree.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

• Like 2

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Watch out we have a post hunter up there ^ - Get another hobby.