Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

9 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

Does it support world hopping after cleaning a selected section? and can I have a trial please 

no world hopping in this script

3 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

Just bought and already noticed it doing something weird. It can mine 1 ore from a vein and without it being depleted, its clicks the vein next to it? Why not mine the same vein until its depleted, and when it does stay on the same vein, it mines one, then re clicks on it. Seems like dead giveaways 

it's just clicking the vein trough another one .. what does that matter? ^^

Hello, having an issue on this script unfortunately... mining southeast section of the MLM and where the rock falls onto the floor blocking the path the bot doesn't seem to know how to interact with it, I tried moving the camera and it spins back to the view it was on, I also couldn't get the 'select veins' option to work - is there a problem with mirror mode? 

is there a way to just do one inventory, clean and bank then restart again rather than filling the bag up?

One last thing, I noticed that sometimes on the 'mine anywhere'  selection it tries to make me go upstairs into the level 72 section which I can't get into yet and just spam clicks the ladder... let me know where I am going wrong on this script and what I can do to fix the issue on the boulder blocking the way please 

1 hour ago, sam kerridge said:

Hello, having an issue on this script unfortunately... mining southeast section of the MLM and where the rock falls onto the floor blocking the path the bot doesn't seem to know how to interact with it, I tried moving the camera and it spins back to the view it was on, I also couldn't get the 'select veins' option to work - is there a problem with mirror mode? 

is there a way to just do one inventory, clean and bank then restart again rather than filling the bag up?

One last thing, I noticed that sometimes on the 'mine anywhere'  selection it tries to make me go upstairs into the level 72 section which I can't get into yet and just spam clicks the ladder... let me know where I am going wrong on this script and what I can do to fix the issue on the boulder blocking the way please 

I also noticed the rock falls messing this bot up, just runs to different spots until the rock fall is mined and looks obvious. Used this for a total of 3 hours yesterday from 30-41 mining on 2 accounts, both banned this morning

5 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

I also noticed the rock falls messing this bot up, just runs to different spots until the rock fall is mined and looks obvious. Used this for a total of 3 hours yesterday from 30-41 mining on 2 accounts, both banned this morning

ah shit really? sorry to hear man.. Usually Khal scripts are flawless so be nice to help out rather than slating so they can perfect it

I got 99 fire making from the wintertodt 99 fishing from the fishing script so can vouch, try running on mirror mode tho protects a lot of bans

56 minutes ago, sam kerridge said:

ah shit really? sorry to hear man.. Usually Khal scripts are flawless so be nice to help out rather than slating so they can perfect it

I got 99 fire making from the wintertodt 99 fishing from the fishing script so can vouch, try running on mirror mode tho protects a lot of bans

Yeah i do like his tab making bot, but anytime i use a new script i sit and watch it. another thing this script does is it'll click a vein and run to it, but then click on one farther away and go to that one instead, so its running all over the place for no reason

19 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

Because why would a human not finish depleting a vein before moving to another one? Why would you want to do more clicking than needed?

Because this doesn't matter at all actually, stuff like this happends

17 hours ago, sam kerridge said:

Ya mirror mode has issues with webwalking atm. it's too slow and doesn't recognize rockfalls properly.
Need to make my own Walking methods for mirror mode...

16 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

Probably chainbanned? getting banned that quick probably isn't from this bottin session ... :/
Delayed banns kick in in the morning so could be from the weekend aswell

10 hours ago, sam kerridge said:

Mirror isan't always the best for some scripts, mirror is pretty slow which can be fatal for some scripts.

9 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

Yeah i do like his tab making bot, but anytime i use a new script i sit and watch it. another thing this script does is it'll click a vein and run to it, but then click on one farther away and go to that one instead, so its running all over the place for no reason

Makes no sense what you are explaining, because I ran this on my main for about 10h yesterday getting my coal bag and I never saw it run it around or getting stuck.
Can you get some screenshots or gifs when it does that?

30 minutes ago, Yuzer said:

Can I get a trial for this script? Seems great

Enjoy! :D

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Because this doesn't matter at all actually, stuff like this happends

Ya mirror mode has issues with webwalking atm. it's too slow and doesn't recognize rockfalls properly.
Need to make my own Walking methods for mirror mode...

Probably chainbanned? getting banned that quick probably isn't from this bottin session ... :/
Delayed banns kick in in the morning so could be from the weekend aswell

Mirror isan't always the best for some scripts, mirror is pretty slow which can be fatal for some scripts.

Makes no sense what you are explaining, because I ran this on my main for about 10h yesterday getting my coal bag and I never saw it run it around or getting stuck.
Can you get some screenshots or gifs when it does that?

Enjoy! :D

I understand you don’t want to hear negatives about your script, but the only stats botted on these 2 accounts was mining in motherlode. I leveled to 30 mining by hand and used a fresh proxy. 
I will watch it and get some video of what it does

Edited by yeppersitsme

42 minutes ago, sam kerridge said:

thank you, on this occasion am I able to apply for a refund please? I wouldn't want to risk it on stealth mode

That's why I'm taking a look at it, like I said ^^
Lowering the reaction time of mirror to 50ms will also help a lot 

Edited by Khaleesi