Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Hey, first off, appreciate the work you do here! But I seem to have run into an issue with the collection sack as well. It mines and deposits three invents of pay load into the hopper, but then tries to collect more than three invents from the sack, which means it gets stuck as there is nothing to collect. Would appreciate if you could help me out/look into that. Thx!

(Edit - Using mirror mode btw. Tried with a random reaction time of 12xxms first and then a second time after restarting it with 50ms, same issue)

(Edit 2 - works fine now, no idea why or how, didn't change anything lol)

Edited by TheBotBoi

7 hours ago, Hellorob25 said:

Also, the bot seems to get stuck in this position  - I have the mining settings set to custom

screenshot_21_06_2020-12_47_07.png

I'm aware, working on a fix!

5 hours ago, TheBotBoi said:

Hey, first off, appreciate the work you do here! But I seem to have run into an issue with the collection sack as well. It mines and deposits three invents of pay load into the hopper, but then tries to collect more than three invents from the sack, which means it gets stuck as there is nothing to collect. Would appreciate if you could help me out/look into that. Thx!

(Edit - Using mirror mode btw. Tried with a random reaction time of 12xxms first and then a second time after restarting it with 50ms, same issue)

(Edit 2 - works fine now, no idea why or how, didn't change anything lol)

Uhm I guess that has something to do with mirror, try to log out and log in when somehting like that happends

16 hours ago, exodus4tune said:

Not sure why but this script is showing up in my collection even though I don't own it.

I have, however been trying to get a trial of @Czar perfect miner. Not sure if something has got mixed up?

@Khaleesi

I give away free trials to random people who post on the forum :)

• Heart 1

Review time! I've really enjoyed this script and it's worth more than what Khal is asking for. I've had some minor issues but I'll get to that in a bit. Again I have to give this bot a 9/10 because it works almost perfectly. If your baby sitting the bot then you'll have no issues but if your like me and go to do other things while the bot is running then you might have a few hiccups. The exp is great, the customization is fantastic, the speed and human-likeness is great (Not too human-like) and from my experience very safe to use! I give it a 9/10 again because there are some small minor things that kinda require you to baby sit the bot because it does like to get caught on things. I've been using the upper area and sometimes the bot will instead of clicking on the ladder click near the ladder and assume its gone up. Then because you didn't actually go up the ladder it tries to find ores and gets stuck there. Another issue is sometimes it will also get stuck going down the ladder. The last issue I've found is it rarely but does sometimes get stuck on depositing ores. It will go up to the hopper then just sit there. No idea what causes it but I've seen it happen twice over the last 2 weeks. I've been using this bot for over 2 weeks now, 6 hours per day and I'm so happy with it. I can't wait to try out your other scripts my friend!

Edited by IllegalHelios

3 hours ago, IllegalHelios said:

Review time! I've really enjoyed this script and it's worth more than what Khal is asking for. I've had some minor issues but I'll get to that in a bit. Again I have to give this bot a 9/10 because it works almost perfectly. If your baby sitting the bot then you'll have no issues but if your like me and go to do other things while the bot is running then you might have a few hiccups. The exp is great, the customization is fantastic, the speed and human-likeness is great (Not too human-like) and from my experience very safe to use! I give it a 9/10 again because there are some small minor things that kinda require you to baby sit the bot because it does like to get caught on things. I've been using the upper area and sometimes the bot will instead of clicking on the ladder click near the ladder and assume its gone up. Then because you didn't actually go up the ladder it tries to find ores and gets stuck there. Another issue is sometimes it will also get stuck going down the ladder. The last issue I've found is it rarely but does sometimes get stuck on depositing ores. It will go up to the hopper then just sit there. No idea what causes it but I've seen it happen twice over the last 2 weeks. I've been using this bot for over 2 weeks now, 6 hours per day and I'm so happy with it. I can't wait to try out your other scripts my friend!

Thx for the review mate!, will have a look at these points :)
Appreciated!