Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

all other scripts are working for me, just yours aren't.. weird

nevermind scratch that, just this one

Works fine for me ... xD

Start and stopped for 15 times :)

Possible solutions:

- Try starting it inside the mine for once?

- Make sure the Sack is empty

- Fixed screen mode

- Default zoom level

Khaleesi

not working for me either, just stand there for the ladder not going up to the top floor.

- What is the issue? standing there not going up the ladder.

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut) Top floor, no spec.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. not needed i think. 

Edited by ridnem

How is a printscreen equal to this?:

Doesn't show there is a problem, it just afks in bank and doesnt move or anything.

A printscreen actually shows me what i want to see, now I still don't know anythin except the part it got stuck at bank doing nothing.

Same as previous post :s

I've ran it for 3 hours without a banking issue once.

Can you just met a printscreen so I atleast can see the status of the script when you have the issue. So I can tell you what's wrong smile.png

Khaleesi

I got the same thing, it banks the ore. It's status changes to: interacting with ladder but the cursor doesn't move away from the bank all button... Does not give any error messages whatsoever. When manually closing the bank it continues like nothing happened. Seems like it's unable to click near the ladder whilst the bank screen is still open. 

2dtqfph.jpg

Also it would me more human like to click the hopper thingy right away when going down the ladder, instead of first clicking the minimap then clicking the hopper.

Bottom floor works perfectly, 26k xp per hour averaging over 12 hours straight till I reached 72, tried the upper floor before letting the script rest for a bit then it got stuck... laugh.png

Oh well, might take break from mining for a bit and buy your agility scriptph34r.png

Edit: forgot apple doesn't print screen the cursor, if it matters.. it's on top of the bank all button

Edited by I_Xyzyx_I

I got the same thing, it banks the ore. It's status changes to: interacting with ladder but the cursor doesn't move away from the bank all button... Does not give any error messages whatsoever. When manually closing the bank it continues like nothing happened. Seems like it's unable to click near the ladder whilst the bank screen is still open. 

Also it would me more human like to click the hopper thingy right away when going down the ladder, instead of first clicking the minimap then clicking the hopper.

Bottom floor works perfectly, 26k xp per hour averaging over 12 hours straight till I reached 72, tried the upper floor before letting the script rest for a bit then it got stuck... laugh.png

Oh well, might take break from mining for a bit and buy your agility scriptph34r.png

Edit: forgot apple doesn't print screen the cursor, if it matters.. it's on top of the bank all button

Thats exactly what I needed! I couldn't replicate the isuee, but I can do a good guess what it is now smile.png

Will push an update this evening!

EDIT:

Found some time at work biggrin.png

Script updated to V0.21:

- Fixed issue while getting stuck in bank when using upper floor.

New version should be online soon smile.png

Let me know if you still have any issue in V0.21.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts
  • Like 1

The avoid other player's don't really seem to work at all. Several times I've been in worlds where there was only one dude and he was using the west side up stairs, and so does this bot like 100% of the time. 

Avoiding other players don't mean you go mine at the other side of the mine you know ...

Just 1-2 vines to the side, so you won't interact with the same veins they are mining smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Hey Khal, love this script so  much that last night I decided to do the fally medium diaries for the shortcut! I go to put the bot on this morning and noticed it just keeps getting stuck in the bank now and says "interacting with tunnel". This only happens when i have the use shortcut option selected?? :( Would love to see it fixed thanks! 

Hey Khal, love this script so  much that last night I decided to do the fally medium diaries for the shortcut! I go to put the bot on this morning and noticed it just keeps getting stuck in the bank now and says "interacting with tunnel". This only happens when i have the use shortcut option selected?? sad.png Would love to see it fixed thanks! 

Fix will be live somewhere this evening :)

Sorry for the inconvience!

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode