Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

- What is the issue? Stuck in bank whilst using 2nd floor

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut) 2nd floor, anti-ban, and avoid other players.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. Doesn't show there is a problem, it just afks in bank and doesnt move or anything.

I looked at the console and nothing is there besides when I started the script, it worked for a moment and banked once and went to mine again but the next time it went to bank it got stuck.

- What is the issue? Stuck in bank whilst using 2nd floor

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut) 2nd floor, anti-ban, and avoid other players.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. Doesn't show there is a problem, it just afks in bank and doesnt move or anything.

I looked at the console and nothing is there besides when I started the script, it worked for a moment and banked once and went to mine again but the next time it went to bank it got stuck.

How is a printscreen equal to this?:

Doesn't show there is a problem, it just afks in bank and doesnt move or anything.

A printscreen actually shows me what i want to see, now I still don't know anythin except the part it got stuck at bank doing nothing.

Same as previous post :s

I've ran it for 3 hours without a banking issue once.

Can you just met a printscreen so I atleast can see the status of the script when you have the issue. So I can tell you what's wrong :)

Khaleesi

Script doesn't work, when i start it, bot just sits there. i have d pic spec ticked and avoid players ticked. I'm starting it in front of bank nothing in inv

If using mirror, make sure to NOT login to the client before mirror client is loaded. (Login when both clients are loaded)

if nto using mirror, just restart the client once smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

If using mirror, make sure to NOT login to the client before mirror client is loaded. (Login when both clients are loaded)

if nto using mirror, just restart the client once smile.png

Khaleesi

nope, nothing :( I'm running in stealth mode not mirror

this is what it says at the bottom: ][bot #1][10/22 10:20:49 PM]: Applet resize : (765, 503)

[iNFO][10/22 10:20:49 PM]: Started bot #1
[DEBUG][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: Loading script id : 612
[DEBUG][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: Launching script...
[iNFO][bot #1][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: [break Manager] After botting for 67 minute(s), you will break for 78 minute(s).
[iNFO][bot #1][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: Loaded 6 built-in random solvers!
[iNFO][10/22 10:22:45 PM]: Started script : Khal Motherlode

nope, nothing sad.png I'm running in stealth mode not mirror

this is what it says at the bottom: ][bot #1][10/22 10:20:49 PM]: Applet resize : (765, 503)

[iNFO][10/22 10:20:49 PM]: Started bot #1
[DEBUG][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: Loading script id : 612
[DEBUG][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: Launching script...
[iNFO][bot #1][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: [break Manager] After botting for 67 minute(s), you will break for 78 minute(s).
[iNFO][bot #1][10/22 10:22:43 PM]: Loaded 6 built-in random solvers!
[iNFO][10/22 10:22:45 PM]: Started script : Khal Motherlode

It started just fine without any errors.

I'll take a quick look :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode