Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

I'm not exactly sure what you want to do.

You can just check your bank for all ores gathered in the last week?

My paint already showd all the gathered ores of the current session.

Please explain some more ^^

Khaleesi

Now that I think about it, I've been using RSbuddy for so long that I'm not sure what I'm saying is relevant. I'm not sure if the in-game item checker shows the current GE price, but that's what I was referring to: pulling the ores out of the bank in noted format and checking what its worth on the GE, then banking everything again and continuing to mine.

Now that I think about it, I've been using RSbuddy for so long that I'm not sure what I'm saying is relevant. I'm not sure if the in-game item checker shows the current GE price, but that's what I was referring to: pulling the ores out of the bank in noted format and checking what its worth on the GE, then banking everything again and continuing to mine.

Ow I see, I'll keep it in mind :)

When I have some extra spare time I might add that.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

script just sits there, just bought it and so far 0 exp sad.png i have a d pick I've trie settings where I've only clicked the d pick special and avoid other players but... nothing. also tried with just avoid players clicked and then with nothing at all clicked, still nothing.

scratch that i have to untick everything for it to run, then it does, however i would really like to be able to toggle the "anti ban" and the d pick special. so it does work but it just works very very slowly.

edit: I've let it run for about 45 min now, d pick spec is working very happy with script smile.png however, i do feel like it could get a lot more exp per hour, it does take a long time just in between clicks sitting there, however this could make it look less bot like idk. but rn I'm maxing at about ~14.5k exp which is good! but i feel like it could be better idk I'm not a script maker, just a thought.

The bot takes a huge amount of time after placing the pay dirt in the deposit thing and then collecting it. it just stands there ( after placing in deposit thing)  waiting for it to "clean" i guess but it just stands there for very long. and when trying to bank the ore it repeatedly opens and closes bank 5-10 times before actually depositing the items and continuing on with mining

Edited by hadiflanders

script just sits there, just bought it and so far 0 exp sad.png i have a d pick I've trie settings where I've only clicked the d pick special and avoid other players but... nothing. also tried with just avoid players clicked and then with nothing at all clicked, still nothing.

scratch that i have to untick everything for it to run, then it does, however i would really like to be able to toggle the "anti ban" and the d pick special. so it does work but it just works very very slowly.

edit: I've let it run for about 45 min now, d pick spec is working very happy with script smile.png however, i do feel like it could get a lot more exp per hour, it does take a long time just in between clicks sitting there, however this could make it look less bot like idk. but rn I'm maxing at about ~14.5k exp which is good! but i feel like it could be better idk I'm not a script maker, just a thought.

The bot takes a huge amount of time after placing the pay dirt in the deposit thing and then collecting it. it just stands there ( after placing in deposit thing)  waiting for it to "clean" i guess but it just stands there for very long. and when trying to bank the ore it repeatedly opens and closes bank 5-10 times before actually depositing the items and continuing on with mining

One solution:

Get rid of mirror client, it's slow and unstable... It's really pissing me off atm :(

Khaleesi

If you want to make a bug report, atleast use the right template and give me some more info ...

It's useless to post: "gets stuck" or "doesn't work".

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, may I have a trial of this script? I have decided I need to do Kandarin diaries before doing agility at seers :/ Need coal bag to level my smiting in BF >.>

Forgot to post in request thread lol, just did >.<

Edited by pancho
  • Like 1

If you want to make a bug report, atleast use the right template and give me some more info ...

It's useless to post: "gets stuck" or "doesn't work".

Khaleesi

Im I doing something wrong 0.0? Its stuck at retrieving prices for past 2 min

https://gyazo.com/c0a458cbbb98dd4214b6e9543492c35d

Edit: ah started working after about 5 min when i started minig nvm wink.png

Edit 2: Getting stuck here: https://gyazo.com/f4f20cd382866730dee59ef2cdc36280

Edited by pancho

Im I doing something wrong 0.0? Its stuck at retrieving prices for past 2 min

https://gyazo.com/c0a458cbbb98dd4214b6e9543492c35d

Edit: ah started working after about 5 min when i started minig nvm wink.png

Edit 2: Getting stuck here: https://gyazo.com/f4f20cd382866730dee59ef2cdc36280

With the new update yesterday to osbot clinic this script get stuck after mining a full inv of ores. What is the estimated time this will be fixed?

happens to me as well

I'll take a look what's going on :)

They most likely fucked somehting up again -_-

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode