Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Stays stuck at retrieving prices since yesterday morning for me :/

Using DPick Spec, AntiBan, 2nd Floor and Avoid Players

No errors in console.

just checked my accounts again, 7/8 of the accounts using the top section of the mine were just standing around litrally

reduce the tile distance for turning camera to bank, same for ladder. i'm also having problems with it standing over near the wheel saying walking closer to rockfall.

maybe you should actually run the script instead of testing it on 1 account for 1 hour, because i'm running 24 accounts and i'm finding a lot of problems that you obviously are not

perfect example

i spoke too soon, heres the 8th account getting stuck after making that last post

It's handled by the client, if you are hacing issues by inetracitng wiht bank ladder, You should complain to Alek.

He made the interactions smile.png

To add on to what the post above me says, I've had accounts get stuck near hopper with the status "dropping hammer"

Edit : I was able to get a 40 hour proggie on normal client, I manually stopped it. Sometimes the script can run for long periods like this but most the time it gets stuck as we've previously stated. This one bot had gotten stuck twice but I was able to catch it as it got stuck and fix it.

https://gyazo.com/0bf0ff6c07e12d0c2e8163a6cfbd435e

thx smile.png It mostly gets stuck bcs client failing to interact ...

What is the issue?

Banking is not working correctly (won't remove clean ores from sack; eventually will get stuck at the hopper)

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut)

anti-ban

avoid people

Hey! script works great again. Props on the awesome script! Very well done.

Great script overall, works perfect on lower level, but try upper level it will mine a full inventory put it in the river then just sit there and click.

Only using avoid players

Hmm I'll check it out again ... :s

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Anyone having issues with getting stuck should make sure that the game is zoomed out as far as possible.  When the zoom was released I noticed that mine was slightly zoomed in a little after having never touched it and after zooming out and having the scroll wheel clicked, I haven't had any ladder or hopper issues etc due to client processes

Yeah, anyone having issues with client processes/clicking in the correct place, definitely check your zoom.  Every time you log in the game, the zoom is slightly zoomed in just a wee bit, and once you zoom all the way out, voila! your bot works again.

Edited by Vurtknee

- What is the issue? hovering over nuggetts (when i get more than one in a trip), causing bot to not bank

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut) no shortcut, no spec, lower level

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.  sent you a PM of a GIF as it has my account name showing.

Other than that one bug, my trial worked flawlessly. I will most likely buy this script within the next week or two.

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode