Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

8x 1 day bans, 4x perms (today)

the script gets stuck ALOT, i've got accounts that are getting stuck everywhere (stuck at hopper saying walking to ore vain, getting stuck attempting to turn the camera to bank when its clearly too far away, client misclicking and getting stuck with the GE collect widget open, getting stuck attempting to walk to the sack and just walking around the hopper, getting stuck near the bank 'attempting to turn to ladder') i could keep going on and on....

This kind of posts are completely useless to me. You are only talking trash and not even explaining the issue itself...

Nor are you using my bug report template so I can adress the issue directly.

I'll take a look at it now smile.png

EDIT:

I've ran the script for bit longer then 1 hour, watching it whole the time. The script did exactly whats it supposed to do.

DIdn't even get stuck once nor did it walk to something wrong ... 

EDIT2:

Script updated to V0.18:

- Added failsafe for report window

- Added failsafe for collection window

- Improves some minor stuff

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

*TOP FLOOR ISSUES*

I would try to post a bug report, but I am not able to right now being that I have been checking on my bot for the last 6 or so hours using teamviewer and my phone.  Anyways, I'll try and explain in the best detail that I can as to what's happening.

Minimal issues with the bot mining itself.  It only likes to get stuck when using the ladder up and down, and confuses actions with the cleaning process occasionally.

The problems that I have been having the last two days which have rarely ever happened before are as follows:

Depending on which way the bot decided to angle the camera, it stands around and does not click the ladder after a full inventory has been collected.  It will hover the mouse over the ladder for several seconds to a couple minutes and then finally proceed.  Seems to be having trouble finding the ladder almost every single time after a full inventory.

The bot also has a lot of trouble clicking on the ladder after it has banked.  It will also hover over the ladder for several seconds/minutes depending on the camera angle. 

As soon as I manually turn the camera, the bot functions properly.  Once the bot moves the camera again, it may or may not get stuck.  

I will try to get screenshots later, but I cannot right now.  Great bot by the way, 95 mining so far.  Been using on a 3k+ day old account from 30-95 so far.  Keep up the great work!

Edited by Vurtknee

It did get stuck on hopper, sack was full and still trying to put ores in it, tried 3 times. Stopped botting mining cuz of that for a moment, was working last weekend just fine.

This was never added to the script so this is you own fault. If sack was full you should have started it wiht an EMPTY sack.

Told this over 10 times in this topic.

*TOP FLOOR ISSUES*

I would try to post a bug report, but I am not able to right now being that I have been checking on my bot for the last 6 or so hours using teamviewer and my phone.  Anyways, I'll try and explain in the best detail that I can as to what's happening.

Minimal issues with the bot mining itself.  It only likes to get stuck when using the ladder up and down, and confuses actions with the cleaning process occasionally.

The problems that I have been having the last two days which have rarely ever happened before are as follows:

Depending on which way the bot decided to angle the camera, it stands around and does not click the ladder after a full inventory has been collected.  It will hover the mouse over the ladder for several seconds to a couple minutes and then finally proceed.  Seems to be having trouble finding the ladder almost every single time after a full inventory.

The bot also has a lot of trouble clicking on the ladder after it has banked.  It will also hover over the ladder for several seconds/minutes depending on the camera angle. 

As soon as I manually turn the camera, the bot functions properly.  Once the bot moves the camera again, it may or may not get stuck.  

I will try to get screenshots later, but I cannot right now.  Great bot by the way, 95 mining so far.  Been using on a 3k+ day old account from 30-95 so far.  Keep up the great work!

It's just osbot's interactions at the moment, nothing I can do about that.

Awww, what did you do to the script? It is now going up the ladder constantly in a row, and just takes these giant pauses. :/

I didn't change anything to the ladder at all. It's just osbot interactions which are even worse then a autistic person trying to click an object ...

Pissing me off badly.

Khaleesi

This was never added to the script so this is you own fault. If sack was full you should have started it wiht an EMPTY sack.

Told this over 10 times in this topic.

It's just osbot's interactions at the moment, nothing I can do about that.

I didn't change anything to the ladder at all. It's just osbot interactions which are even worse then a autistic person trying to click an object ...

Pissing me off badly.

Khaleesi

- What is the issue? Cleaning ore

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut) No special attack, no shortcut, antiban on.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. https://gyazo.com/58a51e1cabc3d42a1748e14ac90eab02

It does this on a few different motions when cleaning pay dirt, I've had multiple accounts get stuck north of the hopper just clicking in a circle in a loop with the status "walking closer to hopper". I've also had accounts stuck at bank with "interacting with bank". There are some issues with cleaning the pay dirt and collecting it from sack.

- What is the issue? Cleaning ore

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut) No special attack, no shortcut, antiban on.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. https://gyazo.com/58a51e1cabc3d42a1748e14ac90eab02

It does this on a few different motions when cleaning pay dirt, I've had multiple accounts get stuck north of the hopper just clicking in a circle in a loop with the status "walking closer to hopper". I've also had accounts stuck at bank with "interacting with bank". There are some issues with cleaning the pay dirt and collecting it from sack.

Still does this in version .18

i ran 7 accounts for an hour in the top section and 2 were walking around the hopper when i checked them

Edited by Wildkilla

just checked my accounts again, 7/8 of the accounts using the top section of the mine were just standing around litrally

reduce the tile distance for turning camera to bank, same for ladder. i'm also having problems with it standing over near the wheel saying walking closer to rockfall.

maybe you should actually run the script instead of testing it on 1 account for 1 hour, because i'm running 24 accounts and i'm finding a lot of problems that you obviously are not

a149c7af7e08e24f8e2485a39bc3e738.png

perfect example

i spoke too soon, heres the 8th account getting stuck after making that last post

99da8968b02148bdc64addc54e25e37f.png

Edited by Wildkilla
  • Like 1

To add on to what the post above me says, I've had accounts get stuck near hopper with the status "dropping hammer"

Edit : I was able to get a 40 hour proggie on normal client, I manually stopped it. Sometimes the script can run for long periods like this but most the time it gets stuck as we've previously stated. This one bot had gotten stuck twice but I was able to catch it as it got stuck and fix it.

https://gyazo.com/0bf0ff6c07e12d0c2e8163a6cfbd435e

Edited by godspower33

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode