Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

18 hours ago, sspecker said:

could I get a trial of this please, looks pretty sexy

Enjoy! :D

5 hours ago, Patrick ster said:

Hmm I've seen ur name on some other programming forums.

I'm only on here ;D
Maybe some other people like Game of Thrones ^^

16 minutes ago, thadd666 said:

can I get a trial KHal love ur wintertodt script just got me 99 fm 

Hey Ive been using this bot at a low level mining at Motherload mine, Is it possiable you could add a powermine option that drops the paydirt? for the people who want faster exp.
Because by the time you run to the sack you only get 50-80exp per time you add to the cart, waste of time, you already get 60-62exp per paydirt! Cheers!!

On 6/12/2020 at 6:22 AM, zNap said:

Could I get a trial? (If I already got a free trial I don't recall using it D:!)

43 minutes ago, Viqis said:

Hey Ive been using this bot at a low level mining at Motherload mine, Is it possiable you could add a powermine option that drops the paydirt? for the people who want faster exp.
Because by the time you run to the sack you only get 50-80exp per time you add to the cart, waste of time, you already get 60-62exp per paydirt! Cheers!!

So I've used the MlM script for a 12 hours now and I think that's long enough to give a review on. I asked for a trial of the script and not even an hour later I got my wish. I decided to test it out for 6 hour periods at a time. Overall I have to give the script a 9/10. It works almost flawlessly, the UI is fantastic and has multiple features and I'm sure others can use it to its full extent. My only criticism is when you have human-like idling selected it idles at the bank and after mining the rockfalls, no legit players would idle there but that's only a minor detail and after 6 hrs of running the script per session I can say I will 100% be buying this script and using it until 99 mining. I can't recommend it enough. Looking forward to using your other scripts my man.

13 hours ago, sam niblett said:

So I've used the MlM script for a 12 hours now and I think that's long enough to give a review on. I asked for a trial of the script and not even an hour later I got my wish. I decided to test it out for 6 hour periods at a time. Overall I have to give the script a 9/10. It works almost flawlessly, the UI is fantastic and has multiple features and I'm sure others can use it to its full extent. My only criticism is when you have human-like idling selected it idles at the bank and after mining the rockfalls, no legit players would idle there but that's only a minor detail and after 6 hrs of running the script per session I can say I will 100% be buying this script and using it until 99 mining. I can't recommend it enough. Looking forward to using your other scripts my man.

Glad to hear! :D
I'm looking into the rockfall issue, will be solved asap.