Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

50 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

Does this script handle breaks or is this a one off?

Using MM
MS set to 50

When osBot break timer started the script ran as normal and logger continued to show logs below.  I was thinking the script was waiting for the bag to be full and then empty it, however I was wrong and it just started another run without breaking.

Each one 15 seconds to 1 min apart.

[INFO][Bot #1][]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

Osbot handles breaks... did it skip the break completely?

I thought osBot handled the breaks, I just didnt know if this had an override that kept it from breaking until conditions were met.  for about 20min straight the script basically kept running as normal without breaking and while spamming the above log I posted. I didnt take an opportunity to have it test another break yet so figured I would just see if this was a common thing or not. 

Probably just a me problem :doge:

6 hours ago, Botthestrange said:

I thought osBot handled the breaks, I just didnt know if this had an override that kept it from breaking until conditions were met.  for about 20min straight the script basically kept running as normal without breaking and while spamming the above log I posted. I didnt take an opportunity to have it test another break yet so figured I would just see if this was a common thing or not. 

Probably just a me problem :doge:

The log has nothing to do with the breakmanager ... That's code from the webwalker :D
And yes breaks are done by osbot, so probably an issue there with the breakmanager :/

2 hours ago, kagebin said:

May I please get a trial? Thanks!

Sure have fun with your trial! :D

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

The log has nothing to do with the breakmanager ... That's code from the webwalker :D
And yes breaks are done by osbot, so probably an issue there with the breakmanager :/

Sure have fun with your trial! :D

Hi Khal, has my trial been activated yet? Sorry I don't see it on the list of my scripts.. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Ah those log notes started showing up the same time the break should have initiated so I assumed it was related.  From my understanding some scripts will override osbot break manager and I was thinking that was again the case here.

Thanks for the clarification.

1 hour ago, inloggen2 said:

Can i have a trial please? Thanks

Enjoy the trial :)

51 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

Ah those log notes started showing up the same time the break should have initiated so I assumed it was related.  From my understanding some scripts will override osbot break manager and I was thinking that was again the case here.

Thanks for the clarification.

Na it's the webwalker, its like the break condition of the walking code :D
Let me know if you have this issue again so I can look it up with the devs

25 minutes ago, kagebin said:

Script is great. But it keeps on repairing the wheel whenever it's broken. Plus, it always go to northern corner after fixing it and sits there for a few seconds. Maybe put an option not to repair wheel? 

Also when banking ores, it uses the bank chest. Maybe it's better to use the deposit bank at the side?

Not going to add an option for this. If people can disable nobody is going to and all bots will get stuck :/
Which northen corner do you mean? Can you take a screenshot maybe?

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Not going to add an option for this. If people can disable nobody is going to and all bots will get stuck :/
Which northen corner do you mean? Can you take a screenshot maybe?

Thanks for your quick reply. I mean it's just an option. I like to babysit my account so I do monitor what's happening around. If other users want the peace of mind of not getting stuck then they can leave it on. But it's entirely up to you whether you think it's worth adding that option.🙂

Attached screenshot. Unless I've set it up wrong? 

screenshot_02_04_2020-15_25_42.png

6 hours ago, kagebin said:

Thanks for your quick reply. I mean it's just an option. I like to babysit my account so I do monitor what's happening around. If other users want the peace of mind of not getting stuck then they can leave it on. But it's entirely up to you whether you think it's worth adding that option.🙂

Attached screenshot. Unless I've set it up wrong? 

screenshot_02_04_2020-15_25_42.png

Ya but if everyone turns it off it will be chaos, if eveyrone has it on everyone helps eachother :) Will consider!

Does it do that while trying to walk tot the hopper?

44 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya but if everyone turns it off it will be chaos, if eveyrone has it on everyone helps eachother :) Will consider!

Does it do that while trying to walk tot the hopper?

It happens after fixing the strut. It always go to that part and stands there for a few seconds. Is my camera zoom OK? Just wondering if it's just that