Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

I ended up purchasing your script before I even tried the trial! Happy with the purchase so far!

I have been having some issues when attempting to mine from the top level... If started on ground level, it will just stand there. If I start it while standing on the upper level, it will fill inventory and then just stand there. Wondering if I've stuffed something up? Cheers.

59 minutes ago, EmYouZed said:

I ended up purchasing your script before I even tried the trial! Happy with the purchase so far!

I have been having some issues when attempting to mine from the top level... If started on ground level, it will just stand there. If I start it while standing on the upper level, it will fill inventory and then just stand there. Wondering if I've stuffed something up? Cheers.

Have you used top level nodes togetehr with lower level nodes?
When you mine upstairs, make sure to only select nodes on the upper level.

Did that solve your problem?

The bot sometimes switches veins even with the current vein still being up/ready to be mined.

Also the bot started walking to vein, rockfall blocked the path, and the bot waited until another player mined/cleared the way. Please increase frequency of player-not-moving rockfall detection.

Edited by z10n

1 hour ago, z10n said:

The bot sometimes switches veins even with the current vein still being up/ready to be mined.

Also the bot started walking to vein, rockfall blocked the path, and the bot waited until another player mined/cleared the way. Please increase frequency of player-not-moving rockfall detection.

That's out of my control since the webwalker controls this kind of stuff ...
Will pass this to the devs to make to sleep lower on this :)

18 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Have you used top level nodes togetehr with lower level nodes?
When you mine upstairs, make sure to only select nodes on the upper level.

I had only the 3 upper areas selected and I just now tried to run it with each of the upper areas individually, each time the script just says 'walking to mining area' and doesnt move, whether all 3 upper areas are selected or only 1 at a time. BTW no lower areas were selected during these tests. I am running on default options (only avoid players ticked and upper areas selected)

On 9/17/2018 at 6:13 AM, EmYouZed said:

I had only the 3 upper areas selected and I just now tried to run it with each of the upper areas individually, each time the script just says 'walking to mining area' and doesnt move, whether all 3 upper areas are selected or only 1 at a time. BTW no lower areas were selected during these tests. I am running on default options (only avoid players ticked and upper areas selected)

Can you add me on skype or discord?
discord: click my signature for the link