Scary Good Scammed Me

Virgin

Disputed member: Scary Good

Explenation: he agreed to get a fighter torso on my account for 4m. I gave him the details and such and we both agreed. Now, 1 day after the deal went down he tells me that he refuses to do it because of my stats. He already agreed to the deal, BTW I informed him of all the stats before the deal. I want him to either get it done within the timeframe decided, or do what his tos says he will do ( pay me back x2 )

I can give proof but I am sure he will not agrue with any of these facts.

Sorry for any gramtical or format errors this was from my phone as I am on vacation.

I offered to do a torso for fahq under the presumptions that alls I would have to do is play Barbarian Assualt. Logging into the account I find out the account is 55 cb. I go to barbarian assault and sit there for 2 hours trying to find a team. Finally realizing no one wants to play with a lvl 55. I apologize to fahq telling fahq I'll refund. Fahq tells me I need to hold up to my t.o.s which says I will pay double if I don't do the service in the amount of time I said. I try to explain I can not do the service without leveling your account which you did not pay for. Proceeds to tell me that isnt my problem. Fahq then said I'll file a report. And here we are.

The terms of service is very clear that the 2x refund is only for orders that take longer than agreed upon. The only reason the order was canceled was because of other users not wanting to team up with your character due to low level not lateness of the order. Given the order is incomplete you're obviously entitled to a refund of the price paid, but you will not be getting a 2x refund as that doesn't apply in this scenario.

He never told you the accounts combat and you agreed to do a service, what if he said i need monkey madness done and he was level 3?

I did some research and saw no combat level requirements for the game. Fahq got the defence up to 40 so the account would be ready for the torso. So we were under the impression I could get the torso. Clearly Fahq and I did not fully understand what was needed for the torso or the transaction would not of occurered.

The title says scammed but I immediately offered a refund and ended up giving a 2x refund.

If this is that big of a deal he can keep the 4M... I'm just trying to stay in good standings as I fucking love this community <3 

• Like 1

Also, this user trolls alot. Legit took 20 minutes out of my firecape time because he kept saying troll stuff. "Oh I went somewhere" etc.

Want to inform that I'm not going to be having time for all this bullcrap so its either he accept money in first terms condition or he doesn't deserve a refund at all.