PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

I just bought this script and have been using it for ~5 hours now. I've found 2 rather critical bugs that should be fixed.

1. Sometimes bot keeps just using the grapes and jugs together multiple times, even though the dialog has appeared to make wines.

2. Bot makes almost always at least 2-3 wines one by one before it manages to right click on the dialog and choose the select all option.

Banking works flawlessly in different banks, so a huge plus from that. 

With these bugs the xp/hr rate is only around 240k when I am capable of going +500k manually. Shouldn't be too difficult to fix and could possibly double the xp rate.

Also I am using the normal client.

• Like 1

I just bought this script and have been using it for ~5 hours now. I've found 2 rather critical bugs that should be fixed.

1. Sometimes bot keeps just using the grapes and jugs together multiple times, even though the dialog has appeared to make wines.

2. Bot makes almost always at least 2-3 wines one by one before it manages to right click on the dialog and choose the select all option.

Banking works flawlessly in different banks, so a huge plus from that. 

With these bugs the xp/hr rate is only around 240k when I am capable of going +500k manually. Shouldn't be too difficult to fix and could possibly double the xp rate.

Also I am using the normal client.

I will fix this when I get home! Do you maybe have an account I can test on? 

Getting the same selecting one at a time bug on standard client.

It also seems to misclick a bit, it's moved a few things around in my bank + I only really seem to be able to use it at the GE, as in at V-East bank, it ended up upstairs a couple of times after what seemed to be trying to bank a bit too quickly and either missing the bank option and clicking somewhere else, or clicking on the wrong thing.

Getting the same selecting one at a time bug on standard client.

It also seems to misclick a bit, it's moved a few things around in my bank + I only really seem to be able to use it at the GE, as in at V-East bank, it ended up upstairs a couple of times after what seemed to be trying to bank a bit too quickly and either missing the bank option and clicking somewhere else, or clicking on the wrong thing.

Yea, misclicks are not my side, they are OSBot's interaction method. :( Hopefully they will get better soon!

Any news on this update?

I pushed an update for it... but it seems my GIT is messing up. I'm gonna see if I can get an admin to look at it for me! 

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine